weird active thing in equipment

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXP_3X_Tz-ToXiCxZoNe-Tz_XP_3Xx, Jan 4, 2015.

1. So, this will be short and simple.

I was on my alt enchanting some equipment he has with the 9 inferno he just got. Well, when I went to my equipment, I see this

I have no idea if that active thing with the middle of a gold coin is a glitch or not. I checked with a friend and they didn't have it and neither does my iPad. Seems it's only on my android account.

So, my question is, does anyone else have this weird glitch thing in their equipment?

2. Its a bonus gold from the most recent pvp equipment.

3. I didn't get anything for the PVP thing, but this account did and I don't have the active part of the middle of a gold coin...

4. It is not a glitch. The gold coin will show +0%. But if you managed to get over 500 Shards in the recent PvP Event. There should be an increase in plunder Percentage shown there.

Happy Kawing, Everyone.

5. Ok. So, when I take off 1 piece of equipment, this happens.

[​IMG]

But when I put it back on, everything scrunches up o.o still not seeing where the active thing comes from.... Or why everything is so scrunched up on my android.

6. Omg I'm going KaW famous, I'm in his SS :lol:

7. :lol: didn't even notice that

8. You have 6% battery left

9. Definitely looks to be a layout issue on a specific device/resolution. I've sent you a message in-game from KaW, if you could reply by sending feedback it would be much appreciated :)

10. That's not a display glitch or anything. It means that 9 out of 12 slots are ACTIVEly in use. That's why it's there. Not as an activity measure for your account as a whole.

My account has the same thing.

The gold coin is a display issue, though.