Android or Apple? Android DUH!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by fluffypanda, Jan 3, 2015.

1. No support for a less than adequate device.

Used both and I more than just prefer my 

2. Awesome thread. Go droid!!

3. Yeah, that can't be at all contributed to the fact that Apples iOS is exclusive to its own devices, whereas droid is used by just about every other manufacturer. Samsung, LG, Sony, Google Nexus, Motorola, etc etc.

I'm curious how many of those manufacturers would use iOS if they were allowed to. We'll never know though.

4. My comment was a replay to "look around you".
    One the other hand. We don't know if other OEMS would adopt iOS or not. Probably never gonna happen. Same as we don't know how those numbers would be affected if Apple would release Iphones with Android (at the end of the day nothing stops them).

5. So in other words.

You don't want to fight it out?

6. Oh don't worry apoc droid noobies. I'm coming to teach you just how effective apple is

7. Android because I CANT DOWNLOAD MY ANIME ON APPLE :((

8. Why download when you can have apps that let you watch the anime? Plus you can download anime onto an apple device you just have to know how :)

9. yes but most of the apps for anime force you to sit through a commercial every 20 seconds

10. LG G-Flex...Android FTW lol we Flexin' round here

11. Another NoOb who is too poor to buy an apple.

12. Great pics on here :)

13. Droid = Transformers

Apple = Gobots

Transformers > Gobots

14. I got a Samsung Galaxy S3 in my electronics if you cant afford a droid lmao. Apple is overpriced gargbage.

15. Big apple fan since I purchased the original iphone lol. Since then they've only gotten better. Also gotten good returns in my portfolio with apple stock.

16. I had iPhones from the first and was using the the 4s. Was due an upgrade and the S4 Samsung came out. I thought time for a change. Lasted 6 months and sold it on for iPhone 5. What I learned was iphone was the original and best smart phone. Everything else is just a cheap imitation. Mass produced garbage. Never leave Apple again. Bad mistake. Bring on my upgrade for the 6

17. [​IMG]

I prefer Pears. Pearpod!

18. And then we danced all night, to the best song ever! We knew every line, and now I can't remember!