Life

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kolima, Dec 25, 2014.

1. My views?
    Kill yer self

2. The presents were simply food, he went around to other homeless men and women and handed them food to eat

3. Yes

4. Life is unpredictable. I wanna live my life wisely. So no regret. Learn from past and move on.

5. Humans never cease to amaze me. Throughout our lives we suffer a great deal, heartbreaking losses that cause agonising emotional pain. Yet somehow we remain blindly optimistic, somehow convincing ourselves that things will get better when, no, the pain will come again quite soon. Perhaps this strange optimism is one of the things that define us as human. Without it, we would surely have mass suicidal problems. Perhaps we have evolved to grow this optimism over time to survive.

Personally, I'm very open to concepts such as Nihilism and other views. I have often debated as well which the best form of Government is, and strongly stand by that pure democracy is ineffective, as is Communism which relies on altruism, causing it to fail. I believe a more light hearted dictatorship is the best form of Goverment, because it gives the people a strong leader who will make the desciisions they so clearly can't. An uncorrupt leader, who does not seek absolute power for himself yet instead guides his country strongly, is one of the political ideas I believe would work. Of course, many dictators end up staying in power and seeing themsleves become the villain. But there is some glimmer of hope if they get it right.

6. Spiritual? Sounds like you should be heading to Buddhism.

7. Couldn't agree more, people are judged and pressured by so many superficial social expectations that the person inside becomes irrelevant. If people felt truly free to do and act as they pleased our society would be quite different.

8. If eating acid has taught me anything:

-there's this like web of things . This web of things can produce a reality . Whatever you choose , or however you invest your energy into this web will determine how "real" your realty is.

Example: if someone said cats are blue , and you have never seen a cat before. Your (web) reality would be activated by the idea of cats being blue . And when you first see a real cat , your reality is shattered , torn apart . Le cats are not blue , they are furry. However this shattering of a reality led to the development of a new reality where you now know cats are not blue , etc.

So what does this mean ? I think there are a lot of perspectives and outlooks on life.

But how you choose to invest your energies is what truly defines life

9. Because is life not energy ? Without energy life ceases to exist ?

10. Cody you are really out there bruh

11. Your actions , decisions ,choices , conversations , hears , sights , smells , tastes , basically all your senses influence your reality. It really is like a web . They all influence each other . The cat thing for example shows one web crashing down upon another. Webs don't just have to crash . They go up too

12. Balance? Like yoga Buda stuff?

13. See north this is why we stay out of forums ️

14. I don't believe in energy. I believe in chemicals and hormones. Sleep 8 hours, eat healthy (low sugar, lots of fibre), maintain healthy relationships, stay away from drugs/alcohol.

I think that the key to happiness is to find what you like and what you don't like and work from there. If you do what you like as a career, you won't be stressed much. You should also plan ahead of what you're going to do in the near future and try to even out your workload so you aren't overworked on certain days.

There's many different motivators for different people so you have to look for what satisfies you. In the past few months I've been I think the happiest I've ever been in my life.

15. I agree completely

16. Just live life the way that makes you happy.

17. The only thing acid taught me was trees can dance and dragons do exist!! (i've seen them)

18. In the words of the Joker:

"If you're good at something never do it for free"

19. I have been looking into Buddhism and many other religions like it but my religious ideals are a mixture of many different religions and many ideas I believe to be true.

20. I've done acid many times and it really opens up your brains potential to do so much when you are on that drug. Things in life just happen for you when you are on that drug and you can also see the energy and vibes of people. It's weird but interesting too. And it's crazy how the vibes people give off affect their surroundings and how they appear.