Push Notifications

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Lormaster, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Here is my low effort thread.

Push Notifications:

Presently we get notified when an epic battle finishes. I wouldn't mind if I got a push notification (with a nice chime) when someone triggers a spell for which I gain a benefit. For instance, you look at your account and find that someone cast a 99 nobility spell that provided a 500% plunder bonus an hour-and-ten minutes ago. Maybe if the same trigger as exists for wall posts was used, a player would get more from such an event.

For the times when a person is in an OSW, it would be nice if a notification could be sent that allies are being purchased.

These could be turned off by those who don't want to be disturbed with any particular type of notification.

Again, my two cents.

2. in fairness, any good clan mate would wall you for 500% plunder spell any way :)

3. I like the idea about spells that benefit you but no go on the ally purchases, it would ruin strips and make osw basically useless. Also it would increase the inflation problems we already have.

4. i support the idea for ally hires tho

5. Only eb fairies and people who don't war would want that. Ally hire notifications would ruin the game.

6. Not really, it would make strips more challenging! and if your targets sleeping, what are the chances of a little beep waking them?

7. Quite a bit. I am a light sleeper when I get news alerts at 3 am I get woken up.

8. same, i have insomnia and don't take medication for it so I'm woken up by just about anything

9. i'm not, suppose it depends on the target

10. or your clan could plan ahead so you know when they're going to use one..

11. No support to ally hires... Reasons were already explained by others

Support to the other one 