A new way to clan bank

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by *Diab_Demise_MaCHiNE (01), Jan 2, 2015.

1. You pay into a strip fund, it doesn't get shared back out again

2. well, this isn't a bad idea, I just don't see how such a large change in game mechanics could possibly be balanced.

3. Thats why the devs get the big bucks lol

4. I'm sure that their would be an option in the manage clan section that only the owner can set who has access to the bank. Interesting concept, I'll follow along and read the other ideas...

5. I like the idea. The only thing i would change is the clan owning ally concept. Just make it so Owners can withdraw an unlimitted amount of funds and admins could withdraw say 500b a month or something.that way owners and admins could buy the allies for the strips

6. tax free money transfer? I think not.

7. The bank its self can be taxed on a monthly basis

8. Eve online had a clan bank. It worked but you have to be very careful. Biggest ripoff was when someone infiltrated a clan over a course of a year. Gained access to the bank through trust and stole all the in game money and items banked for the clan. The actual loss amounted to something like 20k usd if converted to real money at the time.

9. i think you just eliminate the withdrawal idea. the bank directly pays for, in this case, the ally.

but the kicker. the bank cant own an ally.

allow the ally's value to increase as normal but they would be ownerless

11. Only problem is no-one would take that option up over owning an account that is used as a bank.;
    Alternatively you could be taxed as a clan member over ally sales, a small percentage going to the clan bank?

12. Then how can it be used to strip ppl? A system bank can't hold allies lol. Someone (perhaps owner) would have to withdrawal gold to hire enemy allies. He could easily ug to HFBC rarer than hire allies. Then pass owner to next person and they do the same.

13. why cant it?

14. Support.

A LB of rich clans could be added too 

15. What about an actual global Bank of KaW that everyone has access to? Individual bank accounts for us to transfer gold easier and make strips faster. Just imagine it. Alliance clannies transferring hundreds of trillions to statless alts in a blink of an eye. All everyone needs to focus on now is dropping bars after bars of steals and the alts just hires allies away merrily.

Bank of KaW advantage is that you are not bound to your clan, to prevent moles from taking all your gold.

Downside? No one would ever own any allies anymore in OSW, just put the gold in the bank account and transfer it to a statless alt too small for anyone to strip.

Obviously lots of stuff can be incorporated to make the Bank of KaW be more like an actual real life bank such as loans, investments, bonds. But for OP's uses, a simple gold transfer is all we need.

16. Haha this is a good point lol, whether it banked allies or not this could very easily be used to transfer gold so players could hfbc.

17. I like the idea of a clan bank, but not to buy allies! maybe add to your hole clan, like plunder spells, more room, better % stats ect. I would like to see more plunder spells for pvp, they could make a coat of arms for the clan, cost coin, mith, aqua, inf to upgrade add more % stats. The idea has endless possibilities

18. Support something like this. I've had similar thoughts. Would make it much easier to coordinate large strips. Also gold in a clan bank could be used to purchase 'all member' spells.

19. Only problem is no player would be able to afford good allies as clans could afford to massively overprice allies.

What if the clan bank automatically took 5% from each player when they attacked Eb. And then players could request to access funds from clan banks and need approval from the clan owner or 3 admins to do so.