[Breaking News]Missing Flight QZ8501

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -RaiNBow_DaSh-NooBLeT-, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Praying for these people

2. Because airlines don't want to invest in the technology that we already have that can track airplanes even after losing radar contact

3. When the plane was last seen on radar it was ascending but not going fast enough for the thin air. They think it stalled while ascending and went down into the ocean and the reason a mayday might not of been called is because of the procedure some piolets go by.
    Communicate is one of the last things some do and maybe the piolet was more interested in trying to get control of the plane again then makeing a distress call.
    *edit* Thats just what i gathered from the news could be a load of bs for all i know. Personally i still think someones building their plane collection

4. Support

5. At least, now they found the corpses. And finding the airplane body is going on.

6. You know what this means? Round the clock coverage by CNN by a cadre of "experts" that ultimately will tell us nothing about what actually happened, until the real investigators finish their job. I have flipped to CNN a handful of times this week and then quickly turned to some other channel, which is too bad because occasionally it has meant I have been watching Russia Today, a channel that has been inflammatory but not funny like Fox News.

7. So true.
    It will take Crash Experts at least 4-years to piece together the plane.
    And you're right Around the Clock, CNN coverage of rubbish.

8. I don't mean to be rude...
    But when people say they're praying for people - do you actually mean it, or are you just using the term time say you're worried?

Let the religious debates begin.

9. The plan has been found, casualties are being rescued. No need for this thread anymore...

Mod plz /lock

10. Respectfully locked per OP's request.
    /locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.