Kiss Me Sweetly

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by optimal, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Enough.

RP is NOT in this thread. Therefore it is off topic. Anyone else speak of this "rp" crap, this is your final warning.

2. RP? You realise that's role play?

3. @DirtyLarry I've never done rp  and how's that to do with this event thick noob

4. I do Love How Fury is making a joke out of a pvp event...maybe you should support something that's not eb related unless you guys are growing wings. P.s. tell Lady I said Hi

5. Support to a great event 

6. Chubs. Maybe you should get your ignorant self off this thread and go continue your no support RP with Larry. Obviously anyone who's not a complete and utter noob would've realized this is the same thread from the past 2 years. I believe op asked you to leave, which you refused to do. Which violates the ToU. So I kinda suggest you leave. 

7. guys if OP has requested you leave the thread , then leave please 
    On or off topic , attempting to derail or troll a thread isnt acceptable

8. Go bak 2 PimD k?

9.  1 Week of farming for prizes! While we wait for devs next pvp event, why not enjoy yourself with a bunch of others farmers for fun . And of course those ebs heroes are welcomed as well ️.

* moonface* see you all there

10. When's participant list going to be there? :(

11. Tonight along with the prize list

12. Support

13.  I remember this from last year. Hope your 2nd year goes well 

14. Never said I was going to do it I'm worried about you! You are so dumb I said supportyes I'm so excited about rp whatever mate

15. You win 2 hours of unicorn rp with Jester, your favorite!

16. 4 participants? This is just sad. :( Y'all make me wish I didn't buy that $25 iTunes card. -_-

17. It's still early yet.

18. Well, I have:

4 participants
    A handful of trolls
    and no coffee...

19. I'll participate if Chubby does.

If he wins, we share the RP.

20. No min kcs req?