Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. I hate the plunder sack with a passion, every time someone open one I always get the 25% plunder spell, not the 50%-100%-200%-500%-1000% ALWAYS the 25% one. Even when I brought 3 of them 25%-25%-50% lol to those that gotten the 100% and 500%-1000% I hate u.. Lol

2. thought u said u always get 25% you have gotten a 50% lol

3. Lol oh yea except that 1 time I got a 50% plunder spell out of like 12 sacks :-(

4. I got pots damn 3 times after opening the sack

And this was in a row

5. I think person buying the sack should get at least 100% I've bought 4 and it's always 50 or below while inactive are getting the 500&1000 paying 10$ u should get the best drop just saying

6. Where O where did kaw_community go ? about right i wonder if he got fired he has done us no good plz try again with another rep ata one that truely want to help us all with proper communication between us and ata.

7. Yeah I always especially hate it when I don't get EB plunder bonuses when I'm in "PVP"!!

change your banner

8. now he has 500%! yeah definetly always 25

9. Yup

10. I'm more concerned with the banner claiming no ally hires cause of PVP yet managing top 5 in tons of EB and worrying about bonus plunder off EB 

11. must be a clerical error.
    like, if that was me i would be seriously embarrassed. might even feel pretty low about myself.

yup, id feel pretty ashamed.

12. Well I for one have received a 1000% from the free stocking. Thanks, devs

13. I got a 500 earlier

14. Been opening stocking on 4 accounts every day. Got 2 drops of inferno. 1 100% bonus.

Rest were pudding or beards.

Between said 4 alts, im sitting well over a thousand of the damn things.

15. I got puddings for a few times..best I got from stocking is 50%

16. I got 1 pudding and 3 25% for opening 4 stocking pfff

17. Too much beards and puddings. :|

18. Well, I received my banner today, opening only free stockings.

19. Wow you guys are lucky who got a spell from stocking!! I'm still getting useless puddings!!!

20. That's crazy only some lucky people can have that so what's the big deal ?