Willy's Couch: Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear Speaks To KAW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Ladies and gentlemen..boys and girls, put down your phones and give it up for KAW's most eligible bachelor, saint and future heir to the Throne of Men.....

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear

Now, Olibear and I have fought each other on a couple of different occasions, and have had several exchanges in forums. Most have been rather entertaining to me. Whether it is defending his clan, himself or his views, you will always see a strong opinion, and an entertaining follow up to those whom he sucks into his argument. He's been around for years, and has managed to befriend or offend most of the major players in the game.

We begin....

WillyTheDeuce - Hi, broseph. How goes it?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - Pretty good. Enjoying life how bout yourself good sir.

WillyTheDeuce - I'm currently drinking a plethora of German and Belgian beers. Trying to stay cultured.

Can I bother you for a few minutes? I know the tap-tap routine can get intense, but its for science....

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - For sure, anything for you. (Rolls his eyes, and gives me the middle finger) I'm driving, give me 30 minutes, ok?

* Everything put in parentheses is completely made up by me, sort of.

WillyTheDeuce - OH? You say that like you like me... For starters, you and I have a small history of OSW, but a mutual man-love respect for each other as far as politics and war.

Wait...you can drive? I thought you were 11?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - I can drive! It is surprising to some. I wish I was 11 again. Life was so easy. (Relents and stares off into space) Sorry boss. That we do (have history), I've always respected you as a person. We do always end up being on the opposite sides of OSW's though don't we (laughs).

WillyTheDeuce - Yeah. Back when recess was a thing and girls weren't trying to get your money.

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - Exactly! Don't tell my girl that though! (Laughs, and checks to make sure his phone wasn't on)

WillyTheDeuce - So, tell me about your childhood. Were you beaten as a child or are you naturally just homicidal-esque?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - Well my father is in the Marine Corps,

so I lived in a pretty strict household growing up and got my fair share of ass whoopins (tears well up in his eye) but to be honest I don't really know where my homicidal tendencies came from... But I'm gonna blame GTA San Andreas....

WillyTheDeuce - You blame video games? That's ******** bro. You need to be responsible for your own homicidal tendencies. Did your dad whoop your ass because he was frustrated he joined a sub-par branch of the military. ARMY STRONG BRO-STAIN!!

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - Yeah yeah yeah - I got plenty of friends in both branches and they all have my respect, as do you and everyone who serves and has ever served. But the Marines being sub-par to the Army? Nahh xD

WillyTheDeuce - Many bar fights have been fought to resolve this matter over which branch is better. All are worthy to be respected. But ARMY is the best. Srsly.

So when you are alone, and tap-tapping in the dark, is there someone special laying next to you trying to get your attention, or are you solo, mom's basement, grunting everytime you hit "Attack" material?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - Bah if you say so (laughs again) well I live in an apartment with 3 roommates but I sleep by myself (stares at his hand and says "Sorry hun") although I do have a girlfriend, she doesn't live with me (laughs hysterically and does a "fist pump") although I do grunt every time I do hit attack. It makes it feel real.

WillyTheDeuce - So of your 3 roomates, would one of them try to steal your girlfriend? Or do you not care?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - No I'm friends with all of them (laughs).

WillyTheDeuce - To relive a tragic moment, I was roomates with a good friend of mine, and he had told me he was renting his bed to this girl I had a huge crush on. Turns out they were bf/gf. Totally didn't see it coming. I just couldn't trust people after that. Know what I'm saying?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - Wow who coulda seen that coming. I understand your trust issues now. What a bad friend :/

WillyTheDeuce - The worst. So, when you peruse forums these days, who do you want to eliminate the most....besides me?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - Individually? No one specific. I feel everyone in forums makes forums what they are, the idiots, the trolls, the comedians, the fighters. They all make forums entertaining in their own way. .... Besides you. (says "just playing" but I know he means it. :cry: )

WillyTheDeuce - You are being too modest and McGoo. This is Brother Willy here. C'mon...who can't you stand? Someone has to ruffle your feathers more than the next?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - Fine fine. Ignorant people annoy me more than anything in the world. That's in forums and outside of KaW as well. (laughs)

WillyTheDeuce - If I sprayed Windex in your eyes, what is your choice cuss words? Like...are you a "****! Mother ******* pain ***** what the fucks!!" Kinda guy? Or are you a religious type and would skip around the room belting out "Darn it do-hickety!" and such?

Or

You could get all Jedi on us and begin meditation until the midichlorians clean your eyes - cuss free?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - Oh no doubt in my mind I'd start cussin(g). The KaW censor is my worst enemy :cry: I might add in a do-hickety though because that sounds awesome. (fist pumps like 20 times)

WillyTheDeuce - Which fictional character in either movie or cartoon would you like to spoon with the most?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - I'll go with the first person that came to mind. Tauriel from the hobbit movies. For sure. (crosses legs)

WillyTheDeuce - Really? Ew. She is kinda manly. Jawline is definitely square. I would have gone with Arwin. At least in RL her dad is in Aerosmith, and she actually resembles a lady in the movie.

Tauriel huh? Maybe you like to get smacked around in the bedroom a little. OK I feel ya. I get it.

Wrapping up. To all the children of KAW, and adults alike...what would you like to say to them. What is your message to the people?

Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear - To all of KaW, all I have to say to you is... Stay Thirsty My Friends. Thanks Willy!

(At this point, Oli reveals that he has been farting on the couch cushions, and this becomes apparent as he walks away - I fear for the next interviewee.)

Ladies and gentlemen....Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear!!

THANKS OLI! And stay tuned for the next victim. Hand chosen by your contributions to the entertainment of the game. Please don't PM asking to be interviewed...as that will immediately remove you from consideration. Just be awesome. I read every day!

Thanks!

2. reserved for some reason

3. Brilliant

4. Does oli's roomates know he's a gay?

5. Explains the infatuation with Tauriel. Who knows?

Oh, and what's a roomstes?

6. I like the effort you put into your threads, it's not easy.

7. The Engrish in this post is too stronk for me.

Thanks willy for the honor

8. ...and this is what butt hurt looks like. It comes packing some big words but is entirely afraid of losing anything. Wreckless bravado is the direct result of deep emotional pain in this one. Need a therapist much?

9. Srsly

10. #thief lol.

Made me laugh. Nice one willy.

11. Hey thanks oprah for free life advice.Do you usually respond to statless alts or is just the fact you decided to put apoc in your banner a carry on like badass never really doing anything
    #mangina

12. You missed out on 3 years of these interviews, good sir.

I like yours better though. They have the whole film-noir theme running all the time. I can relate. I was born in the 1930's.

13. Statless alt claims victory because we responded to him.

Touché, statless alt. Touché.

14. Nah. Yours have been around way longer. Also, what were the 30's like?

Anyway, beautiful. Simply beautiful.

15. First time willy has touched a kitteh

16. This interview was originally slated to be released in theatres and such but it got released here in KaW forums instead..

Excellent job Willy and Oli.. This interview reeks of bromance and a hint of Jovan Musk

17. I laughed out loud.