Stuff to know about a loser

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hpno, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Brah YOLO

There are many women
    Yet only one life

Silly statement is silly

2. It worries me how ignorant you really are. Because he has poor spelling, that makes him lesser of a person than you? No, already I can tell he is a better person than you ever were, or ever will be, if you continue to act the way you do. I was born into the military, and instead of joining right out of high school like most of my friends, I pursued another dream. That being said I know dozens of people in the military if not more.

Yes I know the qualifications for an officer, but obviously he wouldn't go in as an officer if he doesn't regard education as a priority. But the discipline and self confidence and dozens of other properties that he WILL learn from being in the military will benefit him.

3. Shots fired

4. With your former statement, you objectified them by calling the other dude a forty year old virgin as an insult. Go ahead, now you may die.

5. It's not stupid thing to do if you do it right. She's your gateway to the other world. You'd probably just be friendzoned anyway. Do that, you'll be friends with her for a long time, but also have a short time with her friends too.

6. I think you misunderstand me Herr Oli. English is not my first language, perhaps this is the problem. What I am trying to get across is that the opinions of some people who think that those that join the Military are lesser people is snobbish. I in no way think they are lesser people.

7. Don't care

8. Thankyou, your lack of care is notified.

9. Delta YOLO doesn't apply to anyone who is religious because most religions believe in a afterlife. So by that statement your making the assumption that I'm not religious.

10. Don't make this another religious debate. Stay on topic.

11. Lol lets de-rail our own unnecessary and unwanted thread

12. Don't care

13. Says the The forty year old teacher.

14. You care enough to reply :) but thanks

15. Good insult there. Think I might need some Aloe Vera for that burn. Apply water generously to my body, because that one really stung.

Seriously, this has gone from a thread I considered remotely serious ( yet pointless ) to possibly something entertaining as you fling insults out that I'm pretty sure only a teenager could come up with.

16. Wow that's something else to add to the list of stuff to know about a loser. Thanks

17. Must have daddy issues, all these hateful remarks towards 40 year olds.

18. Your not going to achieve anything here bud

19. Quality insults. You're so good at trash talking, heck you'd make even the biggest LB Players cower in fear as you so verbally have abused them.

Honestly, call it a day and request for the thread to be locked.

20. Remy you actually have very good English for a second language learner