Stuff to know about a loser

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hpno, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Okey I'll start of saying some stuff about myself: I have no self confident. I'm shy but when we're doing something interesting in class like debating I'm the most talkative. Most of the girls In my classes fall for me, but I haven't dated any of them. I'm a senior so the friends I had was from grade school. So I haven't made any friends that I didn't know when I was a little kid. I have trust issues. And I prefer to have fun over education.

My goals: I always wanted to help people. I always wanted to stop world hunger and give shelter to those who don't have it. I wanted world pease.

I'm a senior in high school and I haven't accomplished anything with my life yet. All I do is dream. And I know if I do try and fail than I won't get a second chance.

2. You ever consider the Military?

3. I forsee this thread going downhill very quickly...

4. Try to be friends with one of the girls. Then date her friends.

5. Do you know what I want? A generation who can spell. Please, it's 'peace,' not 'please' 

6. If only you knew how to read.

And you should consider joining the military, it will help you in more ways than one.

7. Life is full of second chances if you aren't afraid to keep trying.

9. I want a generation of grammar nazis that correct correctly.
    It's 'peace' not 'pease'

10. It worries me how people consider those with poor spelling eligible for the military. I find it rather snobbish, personally, and would like to remind those who see the military as a kind of last ditch option for those with no hope that it does in fact take some good qualifications for a position such as Officer in the military.

11. I want a generation that can play a game like a game, not like an English class. If I wanted a forty year old virgin to correct my spelling I wound of hired you.

12. Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed.

Chill, grumpy pants.

13. If it wasn't for those none educated people you wouldn't be born. So the next time you feel like a badass and correct somebody's spelling I suggest you go **** yourself. Thank you very much.

14. Perhaps you misread, I am quite thankful of the military and was defending them? My word, for someone who claims to enjoy education, you struggle to understand my point.

15. Hey dude... Just take a minute.
    Breathe. Relax. Untwist your tighty whities.
    You're OK. This is the internet. What did you expect? :lol:

16. that sir is ruthless

17. @Op

I'd say social work but you seem quickly agitated.

18. Havebenaoshebfkaiaurnwkla

That was meant to be helpful then I just kept on typing from the have..

19. :lol:

20. I respect women I don't treat them like trash. I would rather die than do a stupid thing like that.