A new way to clan bank

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by *Diab_Demise_MaCHiNE (01), Jan 2, 2015.

1. Im a great believer in clans, friends working together and becoming a family. Whilst this still remains a true statement with clans like kotfe or zaft, since the emergence of hte clans the concept has taken a nose dive.

With that in mind, heres my idea. Most clans have banks, used to strip allies in osw, what if, instead of accounts being used as banks, we actually banked the money within the clan, the clan bank then having the ability to buy allies, and owner of said ally being shown as 'a clan' (this would stop people avoiding buying ally in future so as not to refund the clan)

Probably never gonna happen, may have been suggested before. I just like the idea of showing-commitment to a clan rather than just being a member

2. What if moles sneak into a bank? Or we get bank robbed?

3. Should i support? '-' This gonna looks funny. Then how abt BFA? If the allies gonna add the clan bonus, Im agree with this. Support :)

4. I support the idea and like it!
    But who owns the ally
    Then?

5. My guess is whoever makes a withdrawal from the bank. Then again it leads to my question... How to keep moles away?

6. Well maybe only the clan owner can hire the allies for the clan then ;)

7. How to make moles away? Give anti moles spray, they will gone :-D Or give them cute mole like me .-.

8. Only access to money is via owner and admins. Ally is owned by the clan itself hence owner showing up as 'a clan' and sure add bfa to clan, but a tiny tiny percentage

9. Hmm... It's bad enough someone OWNS you but a whole clan? Lmao...

10. To add a risky dimension to it, clans can challenge other clans to a war that has to be accepted, winner gets a percentage of bank pot. Before you all cry out, clans would have to be match worthy lol

11. This sounds like a new way to make a money transfer lol, what i would really like is if the devs make a "wire transfer" to another player with a max limit of 5 bill a day so we can help new players with the inflation and at the same time help alts (war accounts sh, gh, etc.) with pot money.

12. This should also come with an accept and decline button for the receiver so we can't exploit it and farm eachother... *PS*

13. Not a money transfer, especially not if clan loser also takes a percentage hit for losing lol

14. And to be fair, wheres the sense in one clan in affamily like apoc holding all the funds?

15. Great idea. I love to see this combined with the nobility points idea. Support

16. But zaft wil have the funds ;-;

17. All clans be it in zaft, apoc, yafi whoever act independently as well as part of a group

18. No support

Strips are not supposed to be easy to pull off, clans should have to pull together to raise/transfer the funds. Also bfa bonus to the clan?? Even if it is a very small percentage lb clans will abuse this. I can see it now, membership to "insert clan name" requires 1t per month donated to clan bank! Maybe if their was risk to using the clan bank or it affected you negatively in some way also this could work.

19. How about owner has to approve and so does 2 admins before the money is transferred to stop moles? And if the ally resets the clan gets full money back, nothing is worse then when a clan would put in 1t to buy one ally which resets so crannies lose hundreds of billions

20. Dont really see how this can be abused, clans already have banks, the money is just being transferred to the clan