Who was #1 when you joined?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Spectre, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Who was at the top of the overall lb when you first joined?

xyz for me and I just found out that his account is gone. RIP

2. Chongo i think

3. Was chongo after majesty? I haven't been caught up after that really.

4. Same here

5. I started over 4yrs ago on another account, I have no idea but xyz comes to mind, also there was majesty and Chongo, Redstar came later

6. No idea. I remember when majesty hit #1 so before that maybe?... not sure didnt really pay attention at all.

7. Majesty I think but was a newb so didn't really look

8. No, there was Teja and Gor-illa after majesty. Maybe some others that I don't remember. Majesty was #1 when I joined. Ninja-Assassin #2

9. Majesty :) Great bloke.

10. All I've got is this idea of xyz > majesty > other people for like only days at a time > chongo/redstar

11. Deathmonkey or xyz I can't remember. Most prominent was majesty. He was just the king of all lbs. I was here a month after release but the lb changed alto

14. My memory (which sucks btw)
    Majesty, Teja, Gorilla, Redstar, Chongo (who held it for a good year and a half), And Cella and Silph have been bouncing it although I think Cella finally got a firm hold. Emeth is in there somewhere

There were quite a few minor differences like Redstar for example didnt take the mantle right after gorilla.

The name xyz is very faint and possibly the earliest I can think of.

But Val was right. Majesty still holds the crown for #1 of the #1s

15. Which of these players still play or still have leaderboard accounts besides redstar?
    Also I believe I joined when Chongo was #1

16. Emeth/Raven

Was KingdomOfWolves ever #1...?

17. The player known as Chongo_Hombre is vivication which is LB although its not what it was