Likely Allie Market Fix

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ROOTZ, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Hi Kaw!! Please be gentle this is one of my first forum posts!!

We all currently know two things

1) Allies are highly overpriced
    2) New lands are looming

A possible fix for this would be that when new lands are released devs could create incentive for players to drop there allies.

For a short time maybe allies could be dropped without loosing money? These allies would still go down in price helping Allie market recoup!

Feedback? Ideas? Anything appreciated!!

2. No support, they drop less allies for a full price drop then go BC all over then rehire allies for cheaper price thus furthering the gap there desperately trying to fix

3. No support

4. Who's gonna drop allies that are about to be expanding on new land?!?!? No one! There gonna watch their bfa grow as everyone scrambles to go new build complete

5. Support

6. He has spoken. Enough said there.

7. Wrong, right when HF came lb ally shops came open. People can always rebuild BFA, they drop allies, finish lands, then restock

8. So an unlimited gold exploit? I say support!

9. The only fix that would be fair and just would be if a major cataclysm event was triggered by the devs, and let's call this Day Zero.

Day Zero would need to be highly advertised (although a secret one would be more fun).
    On Day Zero all attacks to other kingdoms would be disabled for 24-48 hours.
    Also on Day Zero, all allies would be force dropped from their owners.
    The owners would get 100% refund on Day Zero but the cost of the allies would drop to at least to 75% of original value.
    A more advanced Day Zero could include a sliding scale of 60-75% with more active players being 60% of original value and less active being 75%.

10. Egads. I guess my idea was worse than the op.
    I thought it was aight.
    Obviously

12. Why are poeple scared to post on forums forums are full of noobs now. Not like my days when you could get farmed for posting.

13. Ok I will drop all my allies get back all my gold and rehire then at 75% of their values op can we drop a second time and get all our gold back or will it b more logic the second time?

14. Best to simply have a reset of the clock. In this way every ally would be eligible for 60% drop reimbursement effective the day new lands/builds are released. Of course any new hires would re-activate the clock.

15. It's "losing" money. No such words as "loosing"

16. Drop, hire, drop, hire, drop, hire

17. How do you figure an Unlimited gold exploit? Nothing will be gained by hiring and dropping.... Hire at 400 bil. Drop. Get 400 bil. Ally becomes 350 bil. Hire and drop get 350. Other than lowering ally worth there's no money to be exploited by op idea

18. Godd people such noobs to not be able to tell. Basically, this idea can let you volley to whatever price you want, then drop for full price. Rinse and repeat for exploit. No support

19. Seriously... Take away money made on ally purchases. I make a mil when I'm hired, so the person buying should make a mil.. Or a bil, more importantly, just cap it...

Bam, all problems solved, prices will settle, and we won't have 60 tril statlesses on the LB...

Problems with that?