[PROMO] Haunting & Haunting: The Escape

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Shut the **** up

2. Straight up putting the "emium" in freemium.

3. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

Ahhh i see...Promo so people will buy plunder sacks for a good bonus to stack with the promo bonus  well played devs

4. How about no xtal limit during promo but keep max of 6 during EB. Would definitely make me use more sacks, and buy more xtals.

5. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

How about something for new players, which is what a "promotional event" is supposed to bring in

6. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

yay for moneys

7. Massive support.

8. ditto.

9. Wow kaw_community amazing we only see you now is when the boss wants another promo go back and hide til next one you delivered your message now run away

10. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

Devs, is it you're New Years resolution to be less money hungry? Can we have more Reg haunt x2? How about make it permanent.

11. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

Ahh i see. Everyone complains about ally market for newbie players, but no one else sees that this promotional event has nothing to do with obtaining new players.

I see your true colors, KaWmunity.

12. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

I love the HTe Promos, Would Love to See 2x time increase to EB also a week, would be cool to unlock HTE in some clans

13. im guessing a new premium eb is on its way.

anyone who hits hte regularly must also notice how even it doesnt feel like it pays enough anymore after all the plunder buffs. crux chest, br, prolific, the 2 now, 50%, ect..

hte without all that is like....

well, a regular haunt.

14. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

Smoke Signals: Behind the Veil? x4? 

What kind of payout would that give...  So much inflation.

15. Shark EBs PLZ!!!! $$$!!!!##

16. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

i think the devs are way past fixing or improving kaw anymore.

going back and reading their older interviews is like seeing a different company talking about a different game.

17. must be trying to raise profits to make the books look good maybe ata is going out of business with all the fails they have had with apps

18. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

The previous ATA model was "get new players hooked on game X for 30 days"

Now it seems like it's "get old players to pay for something else".

I guess KaW has to pay for the Perfect Drift and SMASH development.

19. Re: [PROMO] Haunting

I feel like you're really right about this. Sad, I always like to see new players and watch them grow.