Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. This is so sad. A few pages ago we predicted devs were gonna do this bc the drop rates were so bad. Lost faith. No support

2. 150.00 and nothing. Oh well a fool and his money

3. Ty devs for listening to my request!!! Now can you increase a better drop rate to peeps who buy a sack.

4. You sir are wrong i have received legendary pudding smh

5. I got a building token

6. yea iv gotten crap all along since this free stocking started 3 times 10% spell the rest were pudding and beards what type of drop is that?  main reason i dont spend on this game anymore.

7. this is great i have never seen a company crap on so many ppl and the ppl thank them for it 'smh'

8. its the season to be thankful

9. Sums it up.

10. Regardless, look half of us are aware that devs need to make money some how, it is the way they do things that are upsetting. Think about it devs how would you feel if you went to a resturant pay $30 for a meal to only receive a basic hambuger bun and patty only with half cooked fries no salt and a small water. Im sure you would feel ripped off just like most who spent over $10 to get 10% spells and common items i mean dont make it a legendary but really common items thats a face slapper.

11. 2 times 10%, one time 50% and a health crystal. These from feee stockings only.

12. I actually got inferno and a 100% bonus. People will always find a way to complain.

13. i have gotten 2 xtals. i consider it a good prize. its not a legendary but im ok with that. the legendary rewards are described as extremely rare.

14. I agree a company has to turn a profit lets review that i see no adversising and really what is the % that ppl who really spend vs those that have quit who was spwnding vs who is left cause of the way kaw has turned.my question to the devs is why is the money they are earning hand over fist is not being used atleat in part what the consumer is asking for.its not so nobody is listening whats the next step ppl quit then the big effect more promos to make up for the spenders who left me i was spending alot saw lil return (check my stats ) have not been playing long now i quit promos all together.You say ahhh should not complain about a free game yea thats true i have pased up ppl whos been playing for 3 yrs in less than 90 days.I really like the ppl i have met and this game has a great aspect to it social with a war involved.its gona be a shame when ata has milked everybody dry and they shut kaw down

15. I kinda agree those who dont spend a dime cant tell us spenders to stop crying thats our money we spent to keep you playing i can careless what you grab from your free stockings. Im not here to bash on devs just voicing my thoughts though as im sure devs probably have a bigger boss to report the $$$ they made with these promos to and are doing what they can to maintain a job and take a paycheck to their family. With that said Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Years devs and fellow kawers

16. I think they should let us open our daily sock or get a randmon log in reward from the sock for new years that said doing great work keep it up carnt wait to see what is realeased in 2015 happy new uear all

17. Lol @ at the restaurant analogy.
    So was there a sign at the door before you paid saying for $30 you have a common chance of getting said items over a banquet? Cause this one did. lets all complain about what we didn't get even tho we knew the odds covered various tiers of prizes at decreasing chance

18. Hey ryder, I just got 500% out of my stocking, along with 100% from sack clannie bought, and 300% in crux chest, and 42% for ee3, was making a good bit of plunder. Got over 400b total off of it and shared items

19. I want to know who's gonna pay my ******* cleaning bill? Someone got pudding all over my Smog Dragon Chestplate.

Do you know how hard it is to clean pudding off of Smog Dragon?

20. do you know how hard it is to clean pudding off MY chest plate??