BLACKLIST BOUNTY!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Dec 31, 2014.

1. So I have this idea, what if we add bounty to blacklist? Not "ordinary" bounties and not way overpowered but decent sized bounties. I realize that in BL, you CAN get extra money for hitting bigger players(Or I'm pretty sure it's like that :? ) But this addition is just another way of growing through PvP. So you kind of become a hitman... in a way.

So this system would work only for people that show up in blacklist
    And to redeem the prize/bounty this "hitman" would have to 0 that guy/gal, so kind of like wars but not really.
    For example:
    Player A hits you and your pissed as hell so you whip out 2b and place it on him because your simply just too lazy to hit him
    Player B sees the bounty on player A on blacklist and hits and 0s him, thus receiving the 2b

-When "marked for death" player A will receive a notification via newsfeed
    -When player B 0s player A, both player A, B and the bounty placer will receive a notification that player B got the bounty
    -Bounties can be set from 1million-5billion
    -Only 3 bounties can be set by the SAME person WEEKLY
    -If player C wants to transfer funds to his small alt, he can set a bounty on another alt. However, others can take the bounty before he does or steal the final kill
    -Both bars(troops and spies) must be 0d to receive the prize
    -Prize can only be received if someone hits you from BL, if you search the name and 0 the person - no bounty will be receive and the current bounty will stay on player A until it is properly rewarded to a BL hitter.

I see that in KaW, a lot of people rely on EBs to grow. With this system - People can earn more from PvP rather than EBs and can hopefully grow while PvPing

All trollers/derailers can go find a different thread

Happy KaWing :D

2. >Inb4, No Support.

3. Support but I think the bounty limit should be raised 5 bil is nothing after a while.

4. If raised... I would put a 100 bil bounty on my alt..... Then use my smallest account to 0 it. Then get 100 bil easily.

5. No support.

Easy abuse, money transfer to Alts.

6. dude people have trillions upon trillions. they could keep entire clans pinned indefinitely. i really do like the idea but gold would be a horrible currency to have as trade.

7. This is not the first time something like this was requested and btw BL = battlelist and not blacklist.

8. Copied from the app: Original Ganstaz

9. Btw do not download application, it is ran by drug dealers who use the profit to buy/sell drugs

10. Bad idea, many loopholes.

11. Yayyy America. The criminals have free roam.