Complete Kaw Dumbass of the Year Award

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by --kali--, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support

2. ZAFT sucks eggs!

3. So how much did op lose?

4. Enough to make a rage thread

5. I think there were two rage threads and 1 got locked

6. Let me guess... you found the first award, and decided to take it for yourself, correct? :)

7. so...

no second place or honorable mentions Op?

8. WTF?!? I even rigged the polls and lost?!?

9. Dang it I thought eblord was going to win this for sure. he must have came in second place for sure.

10. :lol: :lol:

11. Wow this really made my day Valk I bow before your supreme dumbassness

12. +1

13. Congrats valk. You the man.

14. Valky, congratulations for this award and for your hemorrhoid operation . :lol: :lol: :lol:[/size]

15. I nominate _______PUSANG__IDDiot for this award

16. 

17. Kali, Let's change the game, yours is boring.

In case anyone doesn't know the events surrounding this current little KAW sideline, here's the Coles Notes Version of events:

- Clan A Family Clan: Chaotic Pride and ClanDestino go to war with each other.
    - Kali LB 131 joins ClanDestino and starts hitting Clan A family members.
    -We strip Kali of 37 Trillion, we actually decide to take less then half her/his bfa, for 2 reasons. 1. Kali is hitting us with fireworks, and clearly isn't a veteran OSW account. 2. Pulling out half of an LB's BFA over their remaining BFA, BFE and Towers and them waking down 99% of that 37 T and potless is just damn sexy, shows a lot more strength and coordination. So we take enough to sting, but not cripple the account.
    - Kali wakes up and goes through one of KAW's greatest All time fits of rage ever witnessed:
    1. immediately puts "CF" in banner and leaves clan.
    2. Drops allies, like almost all of them 40-50 T worth
    3. Adds 2 mil SDT to her/his HFBC account.
    4. Drops all allies on alt (they owned each other, another 30 T worth)
    5. Build converts his/her entire HFBC tank to a HFBC hansel.
    6. Vollies an 18 T reset alt.

- We then give ClanDestino a Mutual CF after taking 50 T range to 0 in strips off them, we thought we were being nice, u know, no one wants to kick a 3 legged dog.

Then --Kali-- starts farming me. I don't really pay much attention, clearly violating CF, but I figure it's lingering-butt-hurt-rage-syndrome, so I actually ignore it for a few weeks, it tickles.

Then comes a bunch of banner changes, "an eye for an eye", wall posts and then these really cool forum posts, threatening to strip me, asking for help to strip me, yadda yadda.

Farms my retired owner, farms some clanmates...

So we put her/him and alt back in CA.

And I'm waiting for this strip and his/her friends to help.

And waiting.

And waiting.

I have a short attention span, so I'm tired of waiting, and don't like the game, so here it is, my new game:

We're gonna strip a friend or a clanmate or some random person on the wall of --Kali-- or
    Leodegrance_de_cameliard every day till he/she mans up and strips me.

Let's Play.

18. Now that that's been resolved, this waste of space can go.

If you wanted to call Valk out you can do so on your wall, don't clutter forums with your trash.

/lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.