Clan Members

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DaAzGuy, Dec 31, 2014.

1. I think it would be cool if when you scroll down the member list In you clan you could see you friends/fellow clanies kingdoms! So you would be able to hit a view button teleport to there kingdom and see what lands they have and what buildings on them! Yes this is the same as scouting but with I visual and without taking out any spies! EDIT: What if only admins/owner could see the builds? That way people that come and go would not be able to! Also if u are overly keen on helping noobs u could try talking to them but it's not a a guareentee that they will understand

2. Just to kinda check on on there kingdom and see how there doing

3. Pretty pointless lol

4. >Genius! You could help out fellow clan members with their build. SUPPORT! 4CHAN SUPPORTS!

5. Some alternatives:
    1) Scout them. (If you are afraid of failing use items to be successful.)

Happy Kawing, Everyone. :-D

6. So make scouting useless?

No support 100%

7. That defeats the purpose of his idea, can you not read?

8. When I scouted I couldt see there kingdom.... Is that just my issue? are u supposed to be able to see it?

9. You're doing it wrong

10. On androids you can see their kingdom, on iOS you can only see a list of their buildings

11. First off, I was unaware an HLBC Admin could scout a LLC members build to help him out... I was unaware that people like to lose spies... I was unaware that an Owner of a clan could keep track of his new members builds easily and make sure they don't do something that could screw up their KaW experience...

It is a good idea... I do support it... Just many things should be implemented before this...

12. You understand me!! DaAzGuy is my alt, so it's my idea hahaha

13. Things to point out:
    - With one successful scout you could easily view there entire kingdom
    - Spies are there to scout. (That is the main purpose of the spies)

As mentioned before. 1 spy action with all items could easily get you a successful scout.

Happy Kawing, Everyone. :-D

14. Not From a 16milcs person to 150kcs person, you can't do that because people are to weak.

15. Noobs supporting noobs.. You and CrappyAnimal should just scout each other all day

16. Just ask them what their build is :|

17. I've done that with noobs and there like what build?

18. In all seriousness Azentra you are the one that needs help with your build. You have too much spy attack for an attack build