REMOVE 10%-50% PB petition

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Come_Inside, Dec 30, 2014.

2. wait..what? how is it greedy to say that the price of a premium item is greater than its perceived value? it isn't like op is asking for something for nothing. the sacks suck. i can't see how anyone could think otherwise. a suggestion to improve them isn't "greed" its "constructive criticism".

3. I do find it crap that I spend $10 in hope for a new banner whilst 90% of the time only getting a 10% bonus...I feel the spell caster should get rare or higher tbh

4. support I think it should only be the 1000%

5. Once again, the point of the spirit sack is not to buy yourself something but to buy your clan something. If you're not in the gifting spirit then dont buy it. If you wanna show your clan a lil love buy one. If you wanna show your clan lotsa love buy ten. Simple as that.

6. Your wish has been granted!
    They will be removed on January 5th.. Just be patient.

7. Me me me I want I want I want. It's mine it's mine it's mine. The sack gives bonuses to a whole clan. That's pretty damn awesome and as unselfish as it gets

8. Someone castes a sack a couple hrs ago
    In my clan and I got a 200% ;P

9. You guys are just mad because you keep spending $10 and your sacks haven't dropped

...a war banner yet

10. You pay 10$ for your ENTIRE CLAN. This generates far more gold than 200% for YOURSELF.

11. Oh of course.

I would be willing to bet 10 seals that the kaw devs net well over $2,000,000 in the 2 weeks of this event alone.

We will never know tho.

12. Re: REMOVE 10%PB petition

lookie there

13. Re: REMOVE 10%PB petition

Holy **** the devs answered a thread.

14. Support!!! Get rid of them stupid ass beards and puddings they are pointless

15. Well that escalated quickly.

16. Support.

17. Shiportey.

18. I reckon keep 10% if you don't open a sack, but you should get higher than 10% if you open a sack.