Read Please!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -AoW_Seth84_SE-, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Bump.
    I'm pretty sure this is not necrobumping, as it's a useful thing yet to be implemented.
    Support!

3. [​IMG]

4. Tell me bunchies are a thing again? I had enough Dick Butt memes and bunchies for a lifetime.

5. They already have a means to search for your EB. CLAN> CLAN EVENTS> EPIC BATTLES

you can't type in your choice but you can scroll through the ones running and view the clan that is running the one you want. It's about as good as you need.

Alternate option: Find a clan that actually gives two craps about its members and then ask for your EB to be ran there

6. Good idea but been suggested a few times & hasn't happened! Most the ebs you'll find in the list at the moment will make devs money, so don't see them changing it anytime soon.

Would be helpful tho ツ

7. I think there should be slots is t1,t2 ect for each tier of ebs good idea!.

8. This has been suggested countless times...

9. This has been suggested dozens of times before. :roll: What does this tell you? No matter how much you support it, it isn't going to be implemented or if it is to be it will be in the distant future.

11. Did you even read the OP?

12. Did anyone else see the date on this thread? It's almost a year old. #necrobumped

13. Smelly,

Did you even read my post? Sums it up enough. Besides the thread is a year old