Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Why give 10 stockings a day and nake them a prize out of a bag if u can only open one a day ? Kind of stupid

2. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

3. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Damn ATA, yall got us on this one I bet we have opened a minimum of 60 sacks in HiT (likely closer to 100) and not one single banner or 1000% plunder spell. At an average of 85 members receiving a spell from them that is 5100 random spells given without a single legendary drop. Unreal low odds given $10 a pop. Hope to see you increase this a bit for the last day or two.

Regardless tho, it's been fun opening them for the clan and seeing so much possibility for so many players in one spell. Thank you and keep playing with ideas️

4. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Of course the devs will increase legendary drops towards end of event for sacks, everyone will get pissed by the last 2-3 days and will halfway quit buying the sacks, then they will up the possibility of getting banners so that everyone buys even more

5. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I could careless really not spending on these events anymore devs have shown they could careless about there players btw anybody else notice since ppl started complaining kaw_community has not been around.

6. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I seriously dont think a single person in all of kaw has gotten a banner.

7. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I have 8 in my friends list alone

8. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Yeah I've seen a few banners myself, the person opening a sack should at least get 100% . Because 10% for 10$ is pure trash

9. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

[​IMG]

10. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

11. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Super bunk event devs. Just saying.

12. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I agree. I spent $10 for the sack and only got the 10% bonus.

13. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

agreed

14. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Agreeing to your agreeing to an agreement agreeing to give better prizes :ugeek:

15. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Cheer up, it's nearly Christmas.

Yeah, 10 spirit beards every day ftw! (Except today, 25% isn't bad for free)

16. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Agree

17. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

The legendary items are too hard to get lol. I don't see anyone with the legendary bonuses or banners. Should be a lil more easier for the people who purchase nobs to open

18. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

If i want 10% ill go merc in a near finished BR

19. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

It only gives bread or 10% spell ..... Only 1/1000 may be getting other things ...I don't believe people spending 10$ for 10%-50% spell that is also for an hour...this event is a pure waste in my view...... GtH

20. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I love the events would like to see a half off new years eve sale on seals everyone has xmass giftcards good time to make alot of money kaw