Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. What a wonderful first choice for your first post in the kaw forums.

2. This seems like the most on-topic off-topic thread.

3. we solve alot of the worlds problems here...this was one of the most popular threads in fc.....plus we have yet to resolve a few never ending debates...who was the true king of fc?which is better playstation or Xbox?...I could go on and on...

4. PS4 is a better gaming console, Xbox is a better all round console for entertainment etc. (I've had an Xbox for the last 14 years lol)

5. Cobra!! Good to see you in forums bro  chat with us more often. Otherwise hazzy starts ranting 

6. Also Xbox FTW.

7. Xbox is a family console series of systems compared to Playstation's gaming systems. The Xboxs have better graphics due to rounding it out so I can be used as a multimedia device. The Playstations have better processors to keep up with the intense demands of gaming. Just my two cents.

8. 21robber21, that reminds me of the Xbox 360 I play in a friend's house! I love the Kinect games especially, like the Hole in the Wall

"Now, it's time to face the hole!"

Three! Two! One!!

*the hole comes out and I start trying to fit in the hole.*

9. Hazzy cobra is my bffff 

10. Sean... Sounds like a weird game there, mate.

11. That's so cute️

12. Oi daph mate you wan sum

13. Bruh u dun evn lyft.

14. Daph I'm assuming you have an Xbox then 

15. I laughed way too hard at this

16. So much coloured text

17. Yeah, lol.

I simply prefer the Xbox controller. After playing it for so long, the playstation controller feels too delicate and feminine for a Halo handgun melee.

18. Y'know, I like GameCube controllers.

Oh, nobody cares?

K den.....