Pure EVil strips Zaft council as Xmas gift

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DRAGON-CODE, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I forgot harby is his boss. Don't upset daddy

2. Takes a fairy to know one.

If someone is proven to be trying to buy accounts shouldn't they be banned?

Also this is still an awesome thread, I can't believe there is so much butthurt over 800b. That's not even a lot for me haha.

3. Fight...fight, fight!!!!!!!!

4. Actually Justice you only have to look at Philo's NA v YAFI thread to see a perfect example. That thread has continually derailed, and a large number of posts that broke TOU have been deleted. In the case of that thread, mods like iPhito and Eagle whether you like them or not have shown total impartiality; so I think DC has every right to question the deletion of the original thread.

Oh and stay tuned, later today I will bring you all more epic SS of Harbinger_of_Stupidity at his best

5. His wall is enjoying as well

6. Fan girl

7. I can't deny I am enjoying this no :lol:

8. Sax, I never compared the strips. Was merely discussing with foxy your guys attempt at bumping chests over a strip nobody will remember next week.

I appreciate an entire paragraph dedicated to me though!

9. I bet Zeus will remember it. Actually I bet he's wondering why we aren't pinned by the rest of Zaft while he does ebs and doesn't hit us himself. 

10. Oh I think our strip will be well remembered TNT️

11. That's my point, that you guys don't seem to get. It won't.

Osw clans run 900b strips in between real strips just to keep spies busy. Zaft/Apoc/Wdgaf have all been in osw and have taken huge strips to their members.

Y'all think a 900b strip half done by a couple chumps that broke their banks to do it is news worthy?

A tip: If you have to tell everyone about it, then it's probably not that cool.

12. Btw, what repercussions do you welcome?

Dragon is allyless, and sax has what looks like 1 bomb.

Y'all better not sleep...

13. It's not the strip that's news worthy. It's the crying from Zaft and chaos deleting this thread because they are embarrassed.

14. Tnt. Go troll a dif thread. You obviously do not have the sense of humor required to read this thread.

15. ^^
    Truly epic
    Fanboy»»»TNT«««Fanboy

16. Pretty spot on. But let them have their moment bro. Nothing we can say will change em

17. Zeus > Bomanator
    I'd love to see TNT strip someone where there are consequences. No balls

18. Uh oh now I'm told by zaft that I have to quit trolling this thread. Seems they really are the forum police. Shame it had to be done in my pm so no one could see.

19. see how 1 tiny strip has Zaft's panties in a bunch? Gotta love it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.