Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Sacks are a total ripoff. Save your nobs.

2. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Higher bonuses only go to sleepers and those in xtal jail or close to it. Try it! Watch and see ️

3. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Complete waste of money would def advise against it

4. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Support

5. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

My only gripe is the often extremely poor outcome for those that can afford to purchase a Spirit Plunder Sack for their clan.

10% reward for a 99 nobs purchase is turning many people away.

As a minimum, the sack purchaser should be receiving a little extra, perhaps 100-200% and still be in with a chance for the big ones.

If you implement this change now...you will see an increase in sacks purchased as it at least guarantees a semi-decent drop.

6. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Where are the new lands?

7. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Man we are stuck w/ this lame ass event until Jan 5. Just great...

8. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Support

9. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

This lame ass event of being given a free daily item!?

10. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I got a free seal yesterday.

You all can complain all day long but nobody is making you buy them.

Open your freebie and be grateful.

11. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

OH MY GOD I cant believe it, I GOT LEGENDARY PUDDING i cant breath from all the excitment :lol:

12. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I agree havnt spent a single dollar on kaw for months lol

13. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I get better stuff from my free stocking which is strange, because I pay 99 nobs and get crap. The logic is amazing.

14. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

This event was thought up in one day. They thought let's throw a crap event while we're gone vacationing in the Bahamas. Either that or they are planning new lands soonish.

And to that I say, add a new Highlands and then a new hf type lands. Don't double the amount of cs with one lands, it's to expensive only a portion of Kaw is bc, I'm not even bc and I'm 4700 on overall

15. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Only banner ive seen is on mikejustice

Has anyone else seen the new banners on players?

16. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I know of 6 players with banner right now. Keep in mind, that's 6, out of at least 200,000 people playing daily at he minimum (number taken from last event, max tokens per day at one time was 1,000 by an lb tokener, and there were 700k-800k tokens collected each round) so the chance you have to get one is about 0.000002%

17. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

the max amount of daily logins i have seen haven't exceeded 30k.

no math was required, i just use the internet.

edit: by only using the banners you have seen that would be a 0.02% chance of winning, if you believe thats how a company who controls the every day drop rate of an item.

there is a much better chance the rare item drop rates are at their lowest during a event lasting over a few days.

giving away all the grand prizes at the start of an event is normally not a logical bussiness practice.

that said, increasing drop rates when sales of the specific item slows down would be a possibility.

Doesnt matter though, "Rare" wouldn't be rare if 1 out of every 20 sacks dropped a banner. for those that have invest that much this early in the event, probably had/have the lowest possible odds.

18. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Kaw has like 5 players, rest are alts

19. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Imho. Anyone buying the 10$... Sack. Getting anything below the rare mark is such a rip off its disgusting.

20. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

The Devs have missed a trick. If they gave out high plunder bonuses to those that use xtals (I'm sure they know) then ppl would max and buy sacks more. Just a thought