sony and microsoft hacked

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llll_x_blackhandshady_x_llll, Dec 28, 2014.

1. some think its because of the new movie called "interview" with seth rogen. i think north Korea aka the hackers are doing it as an act of war to the usa will there be a new war on our hands prehaps atomic war.

2. How about cyber war this time by the looks of things so far.

3. Dude. The lizard Squad has been threatening psn and Microsoft about hacking them for weeks now. I highly doubt they are the same people who hacked Sony over the movie....

4. Aren't you about a week too late? Plus there's another thread on this. Movie was so so btw.

5. And why do people feel the need to bring such things on forums? Literally, you already know it will start a big fight and the thread will be locked for either derailment or flaming....

6. Yeah I guess its because the movie was made by Sony Pictures. Supposedly after North Korea did that we shut their internet down for 9 hours. Microsoft was just the Lizard Squad, I heard anyhow.

7. didnt know lol hope its not cyber war would suck for us all

8. NK can't use atomic weapons on the mainland USA. they are empty threats and no way are they actually stupid enough to fight us without provocation by us that would draw in China and Russia.

9. Part of what forums is about is debating. It gets locked because of those who can't do it in a positive manner.

10. they could easily hack our missle system and launch them at us

11. not even a close possibility of that bud

12. I know, but if you know the people on forums aren't gonna be able to keep a positive manner on it, then no reason to post. Most threads like this are just posted for the amusement of the op.

13. This is why children shouldn't watch fake movies

14. Either way, what does it matter? Op is happy he posted something. If people debate they will be happy they got to argue, if it gets locked peeps move on to the next one. Those who don't care can stay away. Just saying, there's no real harm to making threads unless it's a direct personal attack on someone IMO.

15. Sony trying to fix their servers

16. Pretty sums much it up XD. been down for almost 4 days now, so ridiculous,

17. 1)  great job OP, so much effort

2) Sony is an Asian company.

18. Gg English.

19. Both the Psn and Xbox live have been restored after LIZARD SQUAD'S blockade of use brute force cyber attacks.

This Attack has nothing to do with North Korea and their dozen or so ***** [bad] servers.

The group got in and blocked the use of these gaming giants to highlight colossal flaws in their network security

Sooo what was the point of this thread anyway? To highlight op's lack of the subject?