What Happened to the Ally Market?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Elgnairt (01), Dec 18, 2014.

1. exactly why I've been saying

2. They all died, and now they are dead....

So they are not alive, so they are not there....

So they're gone.

3. the ally market had nothing change

4. What Larry said. Want to fix the market? Everyone go make a couple random alts then never use them. Repopulate KAW with what we thought were useless tiny accounts that served no purpose till they were no more...

5. people should stop complaining

6. I blame dark wizards, HTE, and ObamaCare.

7. Funny because a quick search revealed not one, not two, nor three or four but five accounts priced at ten grand. :roll:

8. You would know huh (snickers)

9. It's called beat them at their own game. This account is new too, but I just keep hiring in till they are out of my price range, then I take the gold and I bank. Repeat and walla this noob has 3 allies first day all over a bill each

10. Currently at this moment in time there is 14 allies worth 10,500.

So there still is allies below 1bil and a lot of them. The minimal price feature is broken it doesn't find all the allies in that price range you set, only allies close to the value you have set you max price to be.

11. What is really fubarred up is a 60 trillion ally with no stats sits at number one on leaderboard. Obviously people are so bored with this game they can just waste game gold and "real money" and not give a crap at a all. This game is "tapped out" and dying.

12. Support

13. What happened is all the gold from
    Hte and new lands/buildings created an inflation of gold.

14. Or its an alt volleying with its main to make a LOT of gold

15. It's a reset bomb, but it's a big waste if gold since no one is going to be stupid enough to hire it, unless it's going to be a well planned strip, which would also mean it's wasted the gold of two accounts.

16. if the owner is who a few have claimed,
    thats alot of gold to be working with.

theres like 4 statless atls in that top 10..?

17. Try hiring those 10k accounts and see if you can hold onto them for even 5 minutes. They will be vollied out of a new players reach before you can say "Kaw is circling the drain "

18. The ally market is so dried up at the bottom coz there are no new people joining the game.. As from stat less accounts there are about 25/50 on the LB most people who play this game now have 1,2,3 or 20 alts it's one of the only ways to keep the game going, so save KAW grow an alt 