battling pointless?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *MystiKasT (01), Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This game isn't only about growth, unless you want it to be. My advice is this.....

Select the size you wish to be. Grow to that size and stop. Then start making war and farming players. Each size has it's own unique advantages and disadvantages. Honestly, a little bit smaller is more fun, IMHO.
    Once you have reached your desired size, use the eb to get $$$ for pots when you need it and farm away. ;-)

2. Lmao mistik. If you're tier 3, That would make me like tier 83?

3. Hahahaha I like the part where he says "I'm 5.5bil try and hit me" 

4. 5.5 bil watch out 

5. You called my alt an idiot, but I will let it go because you are so ridiculously stupid. Tier 3 is a set group of buildings (subs, aviaries, and summoning circles). A 20 land tier 3 build should cost about 25 bil and have 600,000 total stats.

I based my assumption off the fact that you don't even have 200,000 total stats and therefore are only worth 5.5bil. If you are tier 3 almost 4, cmoney and I are tier 1000.

6. Your not even close to t3 .. Hell no.. With that stats? No.

7. Im not converting but im t3/t2 and my stats are bigger than urs 

8. What makes it so funny is the op being so convinced he is right and everyone else is wrong. "Attack me and see if you can beat me" and "I'm worth 5.5b" lmao

9. Farms ******* MELONS!

10. Glaedr...He can't hit you,

Waaaaaay to small.. T1 lvl 3 heh maybe T2 lvl1

11. Your not even done T2

12. My T2 alt with 15 lands is bigger than you are and at a lower hire cost. STFU!!! Smh

13. "The only solution is not to play."
    -WOPR

14. I just scouted. Got all Tier 3 buildings except for 3 Guilds. All Tier 3 are lvl 1 though.

15. Most important thread ever, plz read

16. stl 2/2/11
    put up some spy towers if u find battling that important.

17. CF Granted

18. *insert long argument about how KaW is a dying game* 

19. Dam I really thought Megan was gone from kaw....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.