Disable updates for Spirit Plunder Sack

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CrystallineKitten, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Hi everyone ^^
    As everyone knows, Devs had the superb idea to lauch this new Christmas event, featuring the Spirit Plunder Sack. That's a great idea in my opinion but: THE WHOLE WC IS SPAMMED WITH UPDATES. PLEASE DISABLE THEM. Thanks for your efforts, it's driving me (and many other people) insane!

Greetings

Your x-tal Kitten

2. at least disable the updates in cc plz

3. They should only show rare/legendary drops...

4. Support

5. Support.

6. They should replace it with my ball sack

Support

7. Support

8. Support

9. Support, and take out the updates in cc also

10. Support

11. Support, even though it pains me to agree with Troll. No-one is interested in 10% plunder increase notifications

12. While we did consider this option, it wasn't something that we were able to have in place for this event. If we bring this back in some form or other in the future we'll definitely reconsider it again though :)

13. Yes do this, would make it easier to keep up with CC

14. Support

15. Wouldn't need much support there.

16. No support

17. Then please consider removing the ntifications in cc entirely. If someone lucks in they are bound to mention it in cc anyway.

I understand the wish to advertise ppl buying the super premium spell in wc, thats fair enough, but the cc updates are not really necessary.

18. It's actually fairly simple in the code, use an if statement, like the following, I don't know what you use so this would be an example

If(bonus=<200%) showupdate=false
    If(bonus=>200%) showupdate=true

Wouldn't be too hard to implement that now would it?

19. Lol....lol...the hell? Lmao. Devs milking thr cash cow with b2b crap promos and this is what drives some of you crazy? Updates in wc and cc? Who the hell gives a damn??? Honestly lol. What difference does it make? Momentarily diverts your attention away from ads, rp request, volley me's and anyone want to chat? Sports talk, political debate, religious arguements, bad jokes and newb rage? Of this wide variety of bull **** what is it that's being so disrupted by updates to drive you crazy?