What happened to kingdoms At War

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by causeofcbg--------------------, Dec 25, 2014.

1. In my 4 years of playing kingdoms at war I have made some life long friends. Such as Mickey knocks, thoridon, Sic, Nelly, ect. ect.
    But the game has gone way south. When I started it was Pwars and system wars. Now it's hte and promos. The game is all about who can spend the most money. Devs what is to become of the game? More and more players are quitting due to your greed. Me myself being one of those players. But my question to you devs and kaw players what do we want from the game? Do we want to continue to spend thousands of dollars just to play?

Matisyahu said it best in his song King without a crown, when your cup is already full it's bound to overflow!

2. Im not mentioned here..... :(

3. Game has always been about "who can spend the most" if you've played 4 years continually, you would've saw that :roll:

4. The thing that happened were large alliances. Used to you could attack someone. Now you attack someone and 12 clans full of people are al over you for it. Not many people want to pvp knowing that you are going to get ganged up on.
    I find it funny the people who complain the most are the ones that have ganged up into large alliances, then complain because there is no pvp.

It's not the devs fault, not the fault of events. It's the "hit one get hit by all" mentality. Not saying it's the wrong mentality, but It's counter productive to pvp.

5. #quitthebitchin

6. I'm sorry, the devs can't hear you through the gold plated hull of their super yacht we bought them during that last event

7. Kaw has like 5 players left with a million alts, dead as **** :)

8. It's probably best to unload then whine in forums then unload again. That's the best way.

9. Such a shame how the game has changed its all the whining about ee that made devs change ee wars instead of the devs worrying about what promos can be run let's look at improving what you have and go back to being a war game instead of a promo and eb game

10. Didn't you run from Ride or die?

11. He also owned 23 and 1

12. You know there's always the statless alt that needs to put in there false 2 centsand that's about all your worth. I'm sure you have a main to post with.

13. Epic battles have turn kingdoms at war into kingdoms at epic battle the devs are up a creek without a paddle here. When I first started new people could grow and be competitive. Now stats are so high building so much and no really good way to earn money without spending money has made people leave, but also its harder for new people to grow which means they quit so no new people coming in.

The devs are stuck trying to milk money out of those here instead of promoting the game and making it easier for newcomers.

I refuse to spend money on a stagnant/ dying game. Look at clash of the clans they don't have these mega EBS yet they are higher grossing then kaw.

In an attempt to get more money they do promos or equipment hunts pvp is practically gone. The hit ratio is massive a full build can hit my stats they are double my size. I personal don't care I think you should be able to hit anyone but I do know that this has driven away players.

I will never be not do I want to a lb player. I play this game for fun it's is no longer fun. So many complain about unequal match ups during war then don't war.

Where will the devs go from here?? My guess ignore new players and more promos

14. Well said turbo. And for the stateless alt talking smack about my hubby who has not a clue what he is talking about is rather funny show us your main or are you scared to show yourself

15. Merry Christmas Jerk

16. Asking a question= talking smack? Smarten up lady.

17. I've actually seen nothing change. I've always seen "remember the days" for as long as I remember

18. I don't spend money and im just fine