Building Token Changed?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by No_0B, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I normally dislike speculative threads but I noticed something odd. I have a building token which does me absolutely no good. The other day I could have swore it said it expires on Jan 2nd.

Now it expires on Jan 7th. I wonder why the change unless they are about to drop some new stuff on us.

I could be completely mistaken about the original date so if anyone else noticed that please chime in. I also might have missed an explanation about this change but looking back through forums I don't see anything.

A lot of easy gold lately...that is all.

2. They changed it because this new event drops building tokens also.

3. There it is. Makes sense.

/Lock

4. Saying /lock doesn't do anything

5. Lol noob yes it does it locks your post

6. Why are we still posting then?

7. I may be wrong but isn't "/lock" a request for the moderators to lock the thread?

8. No you've usually got to specifically contact a mod, you can't expect them to patrol every single thread.

9. thats their job..

10. Ahh, my apologies. I just noticed moderators quoting the "/lock" from the OP. I never can hurt though ;)

11. @JHO Actually they're not payed so it's not a job, also there aren't specific forum mods anymore so you can't expect them to constantly watch forums and read all of every thread for one post saying "/lock" they also have to deal with lots of other stuff

*edit*
    No worries robber ;)

12. As mentioned, the current event rewards the tokens as well so we've extended the deadline to use them until the 7th. Locking as per OP's request :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.