SicNoc Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Dec 23, 2014.

1. The best comeback when made to look a fool is to tough talk about ones newsfeed.

If it wasn't apparent why sicnoc crumbled before, at least we can get a glimpse of it now.

2. That's because you are irrelevant now. No one would take you in who has half a brain. That's why you are sitting in some b2b hte clan with no real home

3. i may just stop by

4. For being irrelevant a lot of people are in this thread yapping their mouth traps. Are you guys not a b2b hte clan? Lol

5. Nah we aren't. But u won't know the difference lol

6. Yes we run hte because we can.

But we are also an OSW clan that managed to hold it together, something I knew you wouldn't understand

7. Larry and barcode the eb build, be quiet. Lol larry why weren't you a war clan when we stripped the owner of your clan? Now you bad! I see, I see.

Like I said it would have been funny to hear this when we actually played. You knew better then though. Now you blah blah blah. Nut up or shut up.

8. You actually played? Could have fooled me. It worked out really well apparently, as I see sicnoc is a dominating powerhouse.

You aren't even a has been, sicnoc was always in the shadows of the big boys.

9. You stripped who?

Someone in your alliance?

We didn't get a chance to go after you because you guys folded :lol: before we could get around some of the alliance red tape that held us back

Remember when you tried to get us kicked from OG?

"You guys have the Chongo account and need to join our pathetic war because we are getting our asses kicked by wdgaf."

"If you don't join we are gonna cry to oG and then we will disband like a bunch of chumps."

10. Eb build? Yes yes, those towers I got helping me in eb for sure. Why else would I have them, right?

U were in 'retirement' mode during og osw too. U only logged in to run ur mouth and then ur clannies/admins had to deal with results of ur chest pumping under influence of different substances (that's how ur clannies tried to justify ur behavior anyway).. How can we war someone who's not even playing lol u don't worth the time

11. Aren't you a little young son to be drinking?

12. I remember seeing this guy Bad Meds in some Pal rooms and I remember thinking why are we allied with this guy?

And that DrunkenMaster guy acted like a child who was just happy to hear himself talk

13. So you guys are saying you aren't going to hit anybody, just talk tough? Lol got it. Not much has changed it seems.

I'm not even addressing the rest of the bs. There are some clans that legitimately pounded on us that could come and talk crazy with some merit. You aren't one of them. Sorry.

14. I was clanless and stripping one of your admins at one point. Crystalling down your roster until oG asked me to stop..

Didn't you leave oG because they wouldn't boot me?

Oh well..

I do know at one point we were prepping to come after you but sadly you folded and everyone left your little noob clan

15. We would've but u folded before we even got a chance lol We didn't before only because of alliance. Stripping ur own allies is kinda wrong, don't u think? Oh wait, that's exactly what u tried to do so I guess it's ok in ur book..Not to mention all the whining in attempt to manipulate others in same alliance to turn against us. Look up words 'loyalty' and 'respect' in the dictionary, when u feel like discovering something new for ur self

16. Who's this clown?

17. Someone who needs to borrow 2 bucks to change his name and drop the tags of a dead clan

18. Larry thinks he's funny 

19. Sound like fun can i come?