SicNoc Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Why because we wouldn't help you fight iG during civil war?

2. Lol larry is all wound up. You can call me GZ, while opinionated, I am not sure I ever "jerked" anyone. Thanks for stopping by the thread though and dropping your two cents. I dont remember you being that bold last time we met, but I guess it doesn't take much to trash a clan that hasn't been open in a year. Where were these critics when the strip shop was open? Bahaha.

@Nate I'm not even mad bro. Larry was in the clan that hit us while we were warring wdgaf and them the last time. They were like an og clan or something. We stripped the owner, easy keesy, I think? They must not have ever let that go lol.

@guy that never liked anyone but me. Touche'. I am awesome, aren't I? :p

3. I I'll pop by too

4. Ill be there, I'm an old member idek how long ago I joined, but I sadly drifted away!

5. Support to my friends at sicnoc.
    Good to see 100GZ and badmeds here
    MERRY XMAS

6. Ill pop by to see some old clanmates

7. :lol:

You guys fell apart because you had a bunch of little kids that didn't know how to act leading you

8. So we were kids because we told you how it was when you guys were crying to oG for help getting iG back? Good to see you got it back, oh wait, *sad face*

9. Support to my old friends 

10. We wanted iG back? Who got an apology thread?

Who got their asses handed to them by wdgaf? Who broke up? Who dispersed? Who couldn't hold it together?

Who caused OG to fold?

11. The holidays are always a good to bring back clans that folded and couldn't hold their own.

12. Of course you guys wanted iG back, I'm sure there is someone out there with SSs of it being mentioned on several occasions, actually you guys were so hellbent on getting it back despite most of oG saying to let it go.

But congratulations on an apology thread from 5-6 active people in iG at the time. I remember my first one too.

As far as the dissolution of oG, it's doubtful that a clan run by "kids" had the means to do it. If I had to guess there was a combination of several things that you'd likely be unaware of since you guys were busy chasing a dead dream.

Thanks for keeping this thread bumped, it will make it easier for all the SicNocians to find for our awesome party.

13. Look at that this is why ive never had respect for fury oh and what's that y'all joining in on an war sent u so u need 4000 vs 100

14. You had an apology thread from who? Your osw history has no wins bro

15. So many I lost count. I don't need to recount them as I'm confident enough with out an ego massage from a tap tap game. I assure you they are buried in forums somewhere. If you'd like to spend your time finding them then be my guest.

16. Oh yea I remember you guys manipulating og into a war they couldn't win. That's the only osw I remember.

How many clans in the alliance sat out if that war because they didn't want to war with a bunch of whiney little kids starting a big alliance war

17. Hmm.... might have to pop by for a bit of bl bashing.

18. HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember those ss - epic

While I love many old ISS and miss Techypoo, I agree with Larry..but I wouldn't say sicniss leaders at that time 'disrespected', they were never that big of a deal - disappointed fits better.

19. Yawn. Chumps still talking...my newsfeed still empty