Spirit of War: Merry Mischief (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

really devs ??? 500percent / 1k boosts ??? That's a little excessive

2. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

3000% on HTE. HFBC bruh. :lol:

3. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

The update bot in CC is a bit spammy 

4. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Its awesome! If u somehow in the world get the 1000% then u will be making 1T a hit and around 2T on hte a hit

5. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

On behalf of the KaW community, would you please shut the **** up about the shark epic battle. If they ever make it. I'm making a hate thread for it, and trust me, it will get support. I don't have anything against you personally. You're just a kiss-ass to the devs along with Sean586 or whatever his name is. Nobody wants another tier of epic battles.

6. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I think would be upper 1-100b a hit

7. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Be like rocking horse crap to get 1000% one only 0.2% will get it I bet

8. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Do you cry to devs when you miss the pot phase of "your" hte? no? shut up

9. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Pointed out that orginal post had typo on banner. And kaw_community didn even give me a thank you. :-( Devs shulda at least said thank you waltz for helpin ya seem professional.

10. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Im certain that drop rate is prolly a hundredth of even that

11. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

We only just finished an event ppl gotta spend money in real life you coulda at least waited till after the new year 

12. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Hey devs u shuld couple this event with the half off sod sale.. holy crap the ferraris u culd buy from this week if u do lol

13. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

I actually don't, I spend maybe $40 a week on free seals for my clan. That doesn't bother me because I'm an admin and help to keep things going.

This on the other hand is crap. I could spend $6 on a seal and make more than what this 1hr 10% plunder spell gives. Now hush up

14. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

What is a blizz herd spell

15. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Nice Event!! I just wish it wasn't 99 nob points but other than that, the event looks awesome !!!!

16. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

These banners look amazing to draw!!!

17. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

These plunder spells are good idea and i like the fact they can stack etc... but would be more beneficial if we could activate them ourselves especially considering the price of the 99 nob points, that is really expensive considering only active for an hour...
    so we should be free to enable these when we want not as soon as stocking is opened!!!

18. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

Will we get an achievement for this event devs?

19. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief

20. Re: Spirit of War: Merry Mischief