petition- we shouldn't be forced to pay nobs to unlock

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Elric, Dec 21, 2014.

1. We earned the chests we should be allowed to u lock them today!

2. I've got 31. It doesn't really matter. Mid you've opened 1x per day, you've opened enough. Just let the rewards come. No need to complain about free stuff is there?

3. lol... "earned" them.

lol

4. You can unlock them, just one per day. If you really feel the need to open more per day, there's that extra little catch.

5. Free stuff is free, stop complaining

6. Earned?

? ?

7. You are not forced. You do have the option. Or wait 24 hours per like everyone else that declines to use lockpicks.

8. *Opens every 23:59:59* Rebel status

9. "Can't be forced" *moon face* we are not being forced

10. Have to agree with the " earned " comments. They are a free bonus given daily. Anything extra you have the choice to purchase those extras, or not.
    The same as xtals etc.
    Be grateful for what we do get free, it's a nice bonus.

11. Stupid thread.

Just because there is an OPTION to buy lock picks doesn't mean you are forced to buy them. That's like saying you are forced to buy a car because you have the option too. Noobs these days, always wantin free stuff! Back in my day we used to have to Kaw 3 miles, up hill, in the snow! 

12. I don't have any chests left, I was just saying for the benefit of the dudes that do. It won't matter in a few hours one way or the other.

13. No support. They have everyone one key per day and that's enough. Think about it from a company perspective. Opening the rest is a choice.

14. 4/4 stl 1/1 att
    U werent

15. agreed kaw is FREE off of the play store. You play for free and if you want more you pay for it. Enough said

16. OP, stop being greedy. Shut up and leave forums...

17. Then shut it and stop spamming forums with idiotic threads

18. Lol this. Silly OP