Growth

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TheBlackSwordsman, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Support

2. Well I'd just do 100 straight to xstals since I believe it gives you a bonus 68. So it's 168.

3. Can we spread love please and not hate ️

4. Got new job.. Now-

5. Get a job that only funds your needs toward KAW

6. Who needs food?

7. Normally I would go off about not wasting your money on this low low low low end TEXT based social cluster **** chatapp/tap tap game. But I've given up on that...brainwashed consumers, greedy businessmen...the world is ****** lmao. Might as well waste your money.

8. But could take that 100$ and go donate it charity. Or buy some toys to give a few kids in shelters a good Christmas

9. I knew the bonus ******** would get people someday

10. pro packs. then id say split between nob and xstals but don't use your xstals in just anything and they'll last.

11. I give them my time during the holidays, my money is mine but I'll help them in other ways. They need someone to play with, with the toys they get from others

12. Its only an 8 xtal bonus.

even thought you said you wouldn't, you still manage to be a generalizing condescending prick to a lot of the kaw population.

how old are you?

a "waste" of money is subjective to each individual. i have fun playing kaw. i have no issues spending money on things i enjoy.

Well, i myself, actually do help and contribute to charities throughout the whole year. It also looks like the person you were addressing has put some time into helping others too.

Again, how old are you?