User Interface (UI)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Resilient_CAScr_KilI_Destroy, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Hello community.

Recently the developers have been attempting to make a more user friendly interface for the users. In my opinion, its rather confusing how it is now and could be organized better and more user friendly. Here is just an idea I have put together to make things more presentable.

(THIS IS FOR IOS)
    Not sure what layout is on android.

A user interface that:
    • -centers username
      -centers player class
      -makes buttons all the same size
      -has options rearranged in a more convenient way

I have put a little something together to grasp the idea of what i'm talking about.

Note:
    • Not everything is perfectly aligned, centered or adjusted

[​IMG]

Comments, suggestions, and concerns welcome.
    Thanks and have a great day, everyone!

[Edit]
    -Oh, and thanks Airyanna for your profile. :geek: ;)
    -resized the image
    -If you support the layout as it currently is, why?

2. ehh, I think it's fine how it is atm

3. I like the current interface, as it is.

4. Pretty cool, I'd probably change the "hire player" button to a red though to keep it how it has been for so long.

5. Thank you for the feedback! Yeah that's a good point, just wanted to blend it in more. 

6. It looks ugly like that. Keep it this way it is now.

7. It doesn't look ugly with random buttons all over the place? Interesting.

8. That looks good, nice job op. Support

9. Support. I like the way it looks from what you made.

10. Thank you Omar and Platypus! Much appreciated.

11. I'm glad you worked on it. Not hating on that fact, I just like the way it is now.

12. I second that mate

13. Makes sense! Was just wondering as the buttons to me just look like they were squeezed in places to make things fit - not to look nice. Personally I just think it should both fit and look nice.

Appreciate the feedback. 

14. Ya man I understand. Maybe we should go back to original KaW UI  :lol:

15. For the most part it's fine the way it is. The problem with changing the layout of a profile is that it tends to mess up players participating in pvp actions and wars. When they changed the layout a week or so ago the attack button was moved and many warrers ended up accidentally following their targets instead of hitting Attack.
    Of course a way to fix this is to simpy add a layout page during war that is SIMILAR to the war roster but arranged as the clan roster. That way we can still Attack from one place and can see the crs easier to call targets in cc during war. Just an idea (be great if devs listened to it)

16. *Views owner* *accidentally hires player* *le cri*

17. I hate how follow is next to attack. I misclick it all the time and give away when im about to strike cuz im a noob

18. I would like for the follow button to be away from the attack buttons last wAr I followed 5 different people before I sko'd

19. Yeah that's pretty gross imo. No support