KSH- The Sequel- Results

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Dec 20, 2014.

1. KSH-The Sequel- Results

Yep, round 2 of the KaW Scavenger Hunt Series premiered Dec 14th, and was a resounding hit!

Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty Vs ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻ Vs ⭐₩Ð₲₳Ƒ ALLIANCE⭐ Vs 匚ㄥ丹れ丹 ҤQ下丹爪工ㄥㄚ

What is this KSH you ask?

It's basically KAW in it's purest form of anarchy. You drink. You farm. You take a video if yourself twerking in your underpants. When it's over, you've basically crossed off a good chunk of your KAW Bucket List.

It's at this time, we'd like to make some special awards and nominations:

10 Points- to Bellemorte for Sleeping in to her own party, for the second straight KSH.

2 Points- to Zaft Alliance for the BEST holiday themed KSH event Clan For- "I Saw Zafties Stripping Santa Clause"

5 Points- to each and every Apoc Lady...for making the job of judging for me and Mav the GREATEST job ever on KaW...and for not wearing pants when asked for booty pics. This event proving Apoc has some of the greatest ASSets on KAW!

12 points- To LR Snoopy, for the now trending worldwide "Drunken Hillbilly Twerking Video". Instant Classic.

-4 Points- To the Apoc Guy who posted a pick of his morning "business"...dude, your **** can scar a man for life.

50 Points- To the entire WDGAF alliance for actually fighting and running multiple strips, in their dozen or so running OSW, while having left over time to collect KSH points, drink and rainbow role play. Truly impressive!

Now with the special awards handed out...on to the winner.

This round the involvement was about 3 times that of the first event, from all participant clans and bodes we'll for interest in an upcoming Prequel event....and took a bloody long time to total the literally thousands and thousands of points....anyways, the winner of KSH the Sequel:

匚ㄥ丹れ丹 ҤQ下丹爪工ㄥㄚ

Yay us! Congrats winners!

The Judges would like to know YOUR favourite KSH-The Sequel moment, SS or story...and welcome all to share them on this thread.

To the rest of KAW we didn't invite...

Thanks for the points.

2. Great event 

3. Was the most fun ive had playing kaw in ages. Id have the say the revolution of the boobs clan was probably the best part for me. Lol

4. Great Job Everyone Congrats Clan A Again one of the funniest times in KAW! Big thanks to Nas and Ash who helped me keep photos for Apoc organized this yearUntil next time

5. This event was extremely fun. Congratz to US!
    (Take back time to 'once we were boobs')

6. Awesome love doing these events. Way more fun than the ones the devs put on. :lol: :lol:

7. Was alot of fun ty you all who took part in it

8. Congrats!! Great job all.. ️

9. The most fun I've had in KAW! Great job all! Can't wait till next one

10. Whoohooo!!
    Being scarred for life has never been this fun.
    Gotta say Boob clan wc was my favorite. Also getting jiggy to rainbow dinosaur rp
    & Lun, your booty pic is now my desktop background.

11. What y'all didnt like my booty pic? :(

12. I WANT ALL THE SS OF MY WALL POST AND IREGS WALL POST PERMANENTLY DELETED. WE ARE THE MOST AWESOME GUYS IN KAW AND ESKIMO BROTHERGlad we could have fun with each othergood stuff

FREAK APPROVED

13. It's peanut butter jelly time.... Glad yall liked the video. 

14. "Once we were Boobs" greatest clan i ever created.

and talk about a mad house. i dont know how it was possible to actually coordinate tasks. great job everyone.

this thread has probably just brought a lot of clarity to many confused kawers and clans who had no idea what was going on that day.

15. First time I've been able to take part, was a lot of fun! Thanks to the organisers and judges for spending a LOT of their time updating rooms, adding up scores and keeping the event running smoothly! I only saw APOC input so I'll thank Ladyash and crystalee for the amazing effort! (Sorry if I missed any1). A very special thanks to the booty pic room!  well done Clan A! 

16. Great job once again to the coordinators / judges, another excellent player sponsored event. Well done.

Thanks all that particiipated. Was truly exciting, til next time ;)

17. I have to say this event was amazing. can't wait until the next one.

18. Had another amazing time.. Thank u all who made this possible.. Can't wait to do it again

19. I rather enjoyed reading SS of all the INSIDE pinning and item spamming of the HTE clans

The video was classic of course

But probably most funny was the guy who came on a few hours after event ended looking for the points on stripping an HFBC PS  oops ok that later Item, I'm sure that PS and him still going at it

Thank you to the organizers of KSH ️