Sony opted out

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by No_0B, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Psy is garbage it's all about Jay Park!

2. I shall make arrangements to send you by force to North Korea

3. Looks like i have to gangnam style my way out of it huh? Lmao

4. Since Sony wasn't a American company in the first place I feel that the hq in Japan called this one off not the studio in Hollywood

5. And what you don't understand is it is not your military they will target. It is citizens.
    Innocent people. Stop baying for blood at the first chance.
    It's a damn movie. It's not worth one persons life.
    This is not some noble cause or worthwhile battle. It's a bad movie that would of flopped and does not warrant anyone in any nation dying or being terrorised over it.
    People really need to get over the craving bloodlust that is destroying our world.
    Really you want a war for the sake of a movie. Grow up.

6. I do believe you missed what I said entirely. I said if they wanted to threaten people, then they could say it to the military. Not that they were threatening the military. I believe if they're willing to attack our people over a movie, then we should be willing to defend our people, whether its over a movie or not. We are all for one and one for all in America. You threaten us, we threaten back, you attack us, we finish it.

7. They aren't threatening the military Dysaniac. They're threatening citizens. That is the reality of the situation. So going on with the movie puts citizens at risk, period. It would be foolish of theater corporations to allow it to be shown, because they would be putting employees' and customers' lives at risk. If you want to go die in a movie theater so that we can go to war with North Korea then you're a true patriot. But if you want to send others to their deaths so that you can protect your idea of freedom then you're ignorant.

No we do not allow terrorists to threaten us. The FBI is already investigating the purveyors of these threats. I agree it's disconcerting that terrorists are affecting our way of life--such as our freedom to insult whoever we want.

8. Hey it takes guts to make the dictator of North Korea look like a fat Twinkie.

Can't hide the truth

9. Asland team America did it to his father very well

10. Sony are wusses, what's next?