Sony opted out

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by No_0B, Dec 19, 2014.

1. What happened Sony? Did your balls fall off? You make a movie about assassinating the leader of North Korea called The Interview. North Korea punches you in the face. You back away from releasing the movie???

I would not have gone to the movie. Not really a Franco/Rogan fan. After I heard North Korea hacked you for making the movie I was going to go see it just to show support. But no, you really pussed out.

Are you going to make a movie that apologizes to North Korea for 2 hours?

Wimps

2. Wait, they backed off from releasing it? Damn, that movie looked funny :lol:

4. That movie looked like it was going to be funny IMO.

5. Chill North Korea could be watching

6. It looked really stupid to me. Not a fan of them either.

7. Yeaaaah I was interested I seeing it b4 the hype about NK not liking it, but cmon Sony. You're stronger than that. When did the U.S start fearing NK all of a sudden???

8. Probably since Obama.

9. I wonder if the little Korean guy in my neighborhood that sells bootlegs out of his backpack will have a copy of it

10. Larry I'm sure Laoda has it.  (No offense to him)

11. Hmm, I'd pay for a bootleg copy

12. My man charges $5

13. 5 for 10$ where I go, he says he will have it Monday... I'll let you guys know

14. It was all setup by sony.. they never got hacked, they just easily got mass hype for the movie, none of the released emails were a loss for sony, they just played a really good game, like the US government & 911, even if they were hacked the those emails were accessed, how would north korea release them ? Why would anyone believe their random accounts in whatever place they released them from were real ? Only sonys name has the power to blow this attention up, not to mention they said they traced it back to korea, which is impossible if the hackers were any decent, in a VPN tunnel, nobody is traced back to.

15. Prime you can only get skin movies for that cheap

16. Ever seen the movie Red Dawn?

17. The guy does entire seasons for 5$.. No one said he was a wise man.. DVD quality with a case and sleeve.. It's quite the business and there's a lot competition in the city.. Real cut throat, like modern day pirates..

Don't tell the movie companies though k?

18. False flag by Sony to get more dvd sales. This had no traction at all for theaters to compete with blockbuster films. This whole leak/hack is a scam to get more people to buy the dvd release which will most likely be pushed to next month.

19. I want free movies not tennis shoe-legged 