Epic Bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Felrook, Dec 14, 2014.

1. No Support

This will kill PvP and OSW turning everyone into an eb fairy no thanks!

2. I think that sounds pretty cool and it would be something new to kaw but if no one likes it the devs could just change it bck

3. If this epic battle lasts only once in a lifetime, then why not? :lol:

But not always, as I agreed with Reaper that it would really kill PvP and OSW.

4. Who the hell are you? His teacher? Just support or don't support it.

5. If you've been playing smash you'll see that bosses aren't any different to normal challenges, anyways since this is kaw.

Your bosses you speak of, are the epic battles. The final one in each series is the boss fight so to say, as you're sending your troops to their doom against the actual monster in the picture and killing it.

8. Ok was going to upload a photo,but instead read Cookie-499 wall..I feel that her idea was already once part of a game that I know a few of us played,that play kaw..js

9. How do you know I'm not a guy?

10. Because there simply does not exist a physical being in this universe with male genitalia, that would willingly refer to themselves as "cookie".

11. Wondering whether or not I was correct on your gender has nothing to do with your epic bosses idea..ppl still call me bro it's a kaw thing..does not hinder the fact I'm a female with boobs. But if you r a guy,your cool with me Cookie, we all should feel comfortable with who we are and what we prefer