$50 Holiday Give Away!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, Dec 15, 2014.

1. My thanks goes out to oooosh. He is an amazing person with a big heart. He runs around helping clans finish ebs, gives great advice, n can make anyone laugh in cc or pm. He is truly one of a kind!!!

2. Nominating 3 people in this post in the order I met them in,

1) Avatar. Avatar owned a family of a clans I joined when I first started. He became one of my closest KaW friends and we made a clan together and had a grand time on his journey to become a Mod. He started having RL problems so we stopped talking as much then he became a mod making him busier than before. Great Mentor.

2) jpkj. jpkj is a former admin of ZAFT Echelon and ZAFT Genesis, before his ZAFT days he was one of the people who helped me take an interest in KaW and become addicted. Even though he reached #68 on the LB, he never got to air headed and macho for his smaller friends (me). great friend right here.

3) Polybotes. Poly has name changed to some barcodes crap so if he wins I'll get the entire name then. Anyways, Poly and I have known each other for a year through KaW. I saw him in WC asking for a clan so I recruited him for a clan Avatar and I made together, I took him in and scared the **** out of him (he later told me) because I started a war immediately after he joined and he had no OSW experience at all. I basically taught him the fundamentals but he took it further and began learning how to OSW beyond what I taught him. Over the entirety of us knowing each other, we have always been loyal to each other and respected each other, leaving clans of power to help the other out in a war. Our war that was the most fun would be when we, a combined stat total of 3-4m cs, took on a clan of 90 pay-to-play players when we had no xtals and hardly any pots or allies. We ended up holding our own for several months. A ceasefire was never put in place as the clan disbanded and died. Most memorable war I've had yet.

This is my holiday story(s).

3. I would like to nominate one of my great mentors --SaSSeRs_SaSSy_MaCHiNE--. Sincerely thank her and appreciate all the help and guidances she had given to me. Without her guidances and tips, I would still be a noob and wouldn't have the chance to be a MaCHiNE and admin in KOTFE. There are so many great peeps in KOTFE, too bad i can only nominate 1 person. Lastly, I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the bro & sis in KOTFE that had help me to be a better player in kaw and most important is to be a legit MaCHiNE :D

4. I nominate my first real Kaw mentor HR__ReubenWilkins__HR. He taught me the basics and beyond.
    He ran a small starter clan that never really "took off" but was the kind of owner every clan deserves. He put alot of time and patience into it, training us Noobs, seeking out new members, often waking up and max xtaling on an eb to make sure it completed.

He even led us novice group of players into our first kaw war experience, A system war. I don't know about the others, but that's probably my favorite kaw memory/experience. I'm not the most "Noteworthy" player to have been trained by HR__ReubenWilkins__HR, many other of his pupils and my old friends have went on to grow exponentially. Some have ran Ee clans, some sit as an admin in hte clans, some have went on to enjoy osw, and some just really enjoy to farm.
    Where would these players be without rueben? Idk, what I do know is rueben is a respectable kind of man who has earned the respect of many. He is knowledgeable and patient, and a friend to all. To this day he will still take the time to help a new player. Well I think I've went on long enough lol.

Happy holidays to all!

5. I know I can't voit for killzone and have her win because she's my girlfriend but she is still my pick. She is my best friend. She makes waking up worth while. She motivates me to be a better man and I love her with all my hart and soul. She introduced me to KAW and KAW is part of our everyday life. It's funny when we catch our selves referring to one another by our KAW names. KAW makes our relationship stronger and I thank her for introducing me to her special getaway and letting me be part of her life. I love you kz. Your my friend lover and rock. Here's to many more GREAT life and KAW moments. Xoxoxo

6. I would like to give thanks to IllA1Ill for being my mentor when i first started the game in March 2011.

I remember the first forum post and how he helped me and hired me. He kept on mentoring me on what to build and upgrade, as well as helping me get into MG which was a big accomplishment at the time.

Although he does not play anymore I am truly thankful for what he did to me.

7. I would like to thank P-n-o-y-leo197726-HOP and --Nix-- two people who have kept me in this game. Thanks Leo from 2010 when we met to now. And nixy, though we haven't known each other as long, my thanks is equal.

8. I'd like to thank _Skull_Head_ for being an awesome KaW boyfriend.

9. IISIIPII-KAJEN-IISIIPII helped me get back into the game :) and helped me get stronger

10. I nominate Tensei- ... This one right here has been the most helpful in all sorts of ways ... O would have a pm from him every single day for a year straight (no joke) just to ask how I was or how are things ... I've chatted with him a lot and he's helped me by dropping some seals to help me grow, he has given me in game advice as well as very useful hints.. And most of all, he's just there for me all the time .. Everyday I feel good about myself because of him .. He puts that smile on my face each day and that's why I am so so grateful to have a friend like him.. He has been wanting to quit this game but hasn't because of me .. And for all of that .. This guy is the one i respect the most in this game ... It's not about stats or who has bigger BFA and such .. It is about the friendship and the way some people just connect with one another..

Thank you very much buddy ... I appreciate every last thing you have done for me .. It would be the greatest to see you win this thing because you deserve every last bit of it ..

11. I will nominate Rookie, always helpful and kind. :)

12. Warlock.

Warlock taught me how to OSW, even though I'd been playing for a while. Mentored me and brought me to my full potential. Introduced me to one of the best people I know now a days- Ahdragos.
    I can say for certain I wouldn't be the same person without him. The time I spent under his scrutiny in CR was priceless and timeless, watching him for strips until he told me he was on and then passing out till kingdom come just to do it all over again. Great guy. Better friend. Best mentor.

13. I nominate Mastress-Kehoe. I've had some struggles in my life and she acts as the mom that I've never had. I want to thank her for taking me in as a new player and and we shared many laughs! I was ready to give up on everything. She shared with me her own personal poem that helped her on her feet and it sure did helped me get back on mine. Not only has she helped me with real life, she has been my role model on this game. Who knew an online game would become so important? She helped me realize it wasn't the game it was the people who played it. Sure, you will get some jerks and a few boneheads but almost all the time you can find caring people everywhere. Sometimes you don't even have to look. I wasn't looking for Mastress-Kehoe. I was only looking for a clan to grow my kingdom. But what I found was a family. My thanks to you Mastress for showing me the true importance of this game and to my online friends and family I'll never meet but you will always be inside my heart.

14. My clan ownsr Sotuw_iso_sotuw helped me through the sh phase and encourages everyone to do better. She also helps us grow exponentially with the amount of sod she drops, its insane.

15. I would like to thank _B_ for all his build advice and helping me.through problems thick or thin

16. My clan owner 3pix has raised me and others in his clan since we were noobs, he made us feel as though we were important to the clan, without his guidance i may have quit KaW.

17. Nobody to thank but me,myself and I 8|

18. Why not? I would like to thank MrBiscuit and Troll for showing me the ropes.

Back in my AAH days Troll was my OSW mentor and taught me lots of things that are autonomic when I play and war. For two weeks we left AAH and hit anyone we could find (since AAH wasn't fine with us farming).
    He saved my bacon when I started a fight with an alt of Armageddon (a clan back in 2010). Now we don't talk but I hope he reads this and remembers the good times.

Next MrB, were to start? Meet him in his clan Strippers Club, had a great time there and made a few friends. Although he used me as me a way to get allies sold he's a great pal. I have been an OSW with MrB but I'd love to help him. Just seems like no one wants me after I dropped my build.

19. Nlk_xXRebellion-PrideXx_HlL is the guy I'd nominate. From the ABCs of KAW to tracking in wars, from hitting TFO to strip farming he's taught me all. He never really gets around to the forums but I'd like to thank him for all the time he put in helping me understand this game. Respect.

20. I nominate Richardisgod, who long ago first taught me the ins and outs of ally trading, and became a close mentor to me in the ways of war. Was always available for advice and to help me grow. The humor shown in cc was spontaneous, but everyone enjoyed it. An all around good kaw member.