Nobility Points for gold

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Felrook, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since the beginning of time, its been there for forever on pc. Recently devs made it possible to buy propacks with nobs on android too.

2. Ok, so they will lose money. They could do one day a year where you can buy nobility points with gold. They could make that day the same day you started playing KaW, like when you achieve the "Active for one Year" thing, it can give you a notice, saying you can do it for 24 hours. So 1) they won't lose money 2) people have a reason to keep playing for at least a year 3) those who will try to abuse this have a limited time to do so, further discouraging it.

3. I do kinda like the "birthday" thing.

4. Ty for telling me u can purchase propack with nob... Benny is now pro!

5. Pro-packs are still attainable by anyone
    Simply do quests to earn nobility (through the small chance of drops) and use that to buy the pro-pack.

Since anyone can do quests, anyone can get a pro-pack

6. No support, it costs the devs money to run this game, they cant make it free, otherwise they would have to shut the game down due to loss of revenue

7. Because its a **** idea

8. Support of this post

9. Cookie you are bad at making ideas

10. All I'm trying to do, is give players more reason to play, more players, more money for KaW. I like this game, I don't want it to end because of lack of money.

11. The exploit just for the FYI for this is you use a bank to buy the seals then drop in your mains clan and viola free seals for all. All you need is one bank alt to farm ebs for gold. Now times that by a clan filled of alts and mains and you have nonstop cash flow and free seals.
    No profit for ata kaw goes down the pan.
    Other than that. Great idea.

12. I support this
    It could be a max of 10-20 nob per day for regens
    But devs still make money on seals and such

13. There top spenders would be able to exploit this. They have so much money , they would be able to buy them at what ever price set and it would stop there actual money flow into the game . Not completely , but by a lot .

14. On android

15. I'm on iOS dayum :/

16. sort of like the mith cap.
    not enough to actually purchase the premium stuff, but enough for an occasional regen.

main problem i see is even capped at say 20 nobs, devs arent going to let seals go for $4.

17. You also use nobs on pc. Just use your ata I'd to log in. But I think purchases are cheaper on iOS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.