Noobs. Noobs everywhere.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wilson, Dec 13, 2014.

1. After being incognito for awhile I decided to come back to KaW. All I see is noobs. That's not an insult. There just aren't that many players still limping along after all these years. How can I cause mayhem if all of my old targets are gone? Gonna have to round up some more. Lol.

2. And before you ask. Yes, THAT Wilson. Not one of the Not Wilson. At least I don't think so. 

3. WIIIIIILSOOOOOOON

4. Cf granted

5. Wilson...who?

6. OMG YOU'RE THE BALL FROM CASTAWAY.

I cri everytim :(

7. FYI. If you need a definition for Noob. Look no further than Reproduction who has covered this post in .

8. We all thought you were lost at see!!! How have you come back to us!?!? Tell is of the witch craft that has brought you back from the grave!!!! 

9. #NoobForLife

10. Forums needed you.

11. Dang Benny! You should be old enough to drive by now!

12. i hear he is going to apply for mod in a few years, once he is old enough.

13. You guys. Stop making such childish jokes.

14. You make a good claim but I think you'll agree our rebuttal is a tad bit better now this next piece is a spin on beethovens fifth symphony. Ahem. No no no no NO NO NO NO NONONO NONONONOOO
    NONONONO NO NO NO NO NONONONONO
    ahem you were saying?

15. Lmao... I actually sounded that out to the tune.... Yep I'm a noob I guess

16. I'm getting worried that I'll just have to join New Age to find people. Anyone who knows me will think that's real funny. Lol.

17. I'm not NotWilson...just sayin