War/EE Notifications Please!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by EndlessWaltz, Dec 12, 2014.

1. OK assuming some Mod doesn delete this thread. Devs please add a notification thats sent to device before wars. I believe we would all love to be able to tick a box to receive notifications for primal,round,individual wars etc. Were all tired of missing sign up when we want to war. Everyone else please comment your thoughts and suggestions. This thread doesn need to be fancy. Jus needs support so hopefully the developers would make a good change for once. Thank you all! For most of you thatd rather having to check forums constantly nd a clock nd ur calander schedules good for u. Im glad u like doin that. I do not however. Receiving a notification that a war will start soon nd to sign up is a much better fit for me and those like me who jus dnt care enough about war to go thru that excessive effort to find a war.

2. I usually just set a reminder on my phone but this would make it easier, so support.

3. Why wait for the devs to implant it if you can do it yourself now

4. The weeks schedule is up at the beginning of the week and doesn't change. They shouldn't have to hold your hand to make sure you make sign ups. Set an alarm, mark your calendar or tie a string around your finger. If that doesn't work you don't need to war

5. Geez Front u might be on to something

6. No support - The real world doesnt hold your hand ;)

7. This game has notifications for everything else. And war on here isn as popular as it used to be. Ppl new to war like me dont wanna have to go thru excessive efforts to try to sign up. A notification sent to device would make this way easier. I feel the devs would want to do this bc it would also help the war noobs like myself get into it easier.

8. Support ️

9. Or, they could give us a weekly seal and not even care about EE anymore since we're so intrigued in HTE!

10. Gotta war to make more on hte

11. New idea: two clans start hte. Whichever clan finishes it first gets 1+ ee and mith.

12. Go to Clan Page/Clan Events/War Schedule. The timings in your time zone are shown. I'm not sure what added value a notification would do. Sounds to me like a potential inactive. Stick to hitting Apherium. ️

13. Best said. We aren't little children, it's best for you to set an alarm or just miss it. I for one would rather have that time sepnt on updates over time being spent to make a notification that could be done yourself.

14. Idea: Ban EB fairies from Posting on EE/War threads

15. Support
    Narwhal, what type of narwhal are you?

Or

16. Support!!! Id love receivin these notifications. Itd help so much