Please lock - resolved! Crates drop rates greatly reduced!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Tr1-, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Crates drop rates greatly reduced! Devs, pls tell us why?

They are just waiting to double the drops on the last day 

2. Re: Crates drop rates greatly reduced! Devs, pls tell us why?

Noticed as well. Been dropping seals and xtals and been pretty active for the most part yet the only gold crates I've gotten lately are from winning a round in the crux wars.

Yo KaW am I not good enough to receive your bounty anymore? :cry:

3. Re: Crates drop rates greatly reduced! Devs, pls tell us why?

What I meant by this wasn't that none dropped for me, but our clan as a whole got no drop.

A bit grinch like if you ask me 

4. Re: Crates drop rates greatly reduced! Devs, pls tell us why?

Drops are so thin, opened 10 the first two days, now lucky to get one a day. Dev there's nothing I appreciate more then the 10 unopened crate guy whining on final day about nobs and how it's not fair. Well guess what ,it is fair, very RL fair that is. I'm addicted to doh! Reward tokens to, Come give me the build token!! And now drops are less, the ole squeeky wheel. Well let's be consistent, and not conform to the one guy still using a dial up to connect. Have you seen some sealers on item bars, you know what I'm talking about?? *beastboys* Give us the Drops and all the cool player can feel the beat....I may have got a little crazy there left work early!!!

5. Re: Crates drop rates greatly reduced! Devs, pls tell us why?

I'be grown attached to having tokens every time I open a box :)

6. Re: Crates drop rates greatly reduced! Devs, pls tell us why?

last few hours i have gathered as many crates now as i have since the start.

granted it was only 3.. ugh..

7. Hurray!

It seems that the crates drop has been increased back to the original amount!

Thank you ATA!

8. Please lock - drop rates are back to normal, thanks devs!

9. Locked by OP request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.