new unexploited clan wars needed for KAW Survival

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by WR3CKT, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Ok we all know round wars are dead... The elephant in the room is now exposed!!
    The problem was clans exploiting to gain an overall advantage in wars. Does this mean bad things for Kaw? I hope not
    DEVS we can only do so many events before it gets old. We all understand u are here to make money. We get that. But as a consumer we need things to keep us interested and motivated.
    We need clan wars back that brings unity and teamwork back into this game. Everyone I talk too says Season 1 was the most fun they have had in this game. Why? Because clans had something to chat about. Strategize with each other. Build advice etc etc etc. now with primal wars there's a lot of HFBC builds that can't use bfa which is all we can spend our gold on. Or Indi that has no clan unity.
    Devs this is a call out for a new war format. I could give ideas but there's already so many posts of ideas you failed to use. And ideas how to make clan wars unexploited also unused. So I'm leaving the big brain ideas to you. The creators of a great game that just needs a facelift. Please respond and don't just give us another event .

2. It's called osw.

3. Full support!! Well said Max!

4. Support max. Defantly could use some new type of war with bfa incuded :)

5. You're probably right. Peeps need some kind of interesting system wars to do.

8. Oh wow... BH said somethin I agree with...

Maybe we all can just get along lol!

9. Really though, exploit has become such an annoying word since i started playing KaW.

He says he misses the days where cc was full of strategy discussion, but these "exploits" everyone talks about are only strategies that the smartest and most resourceful war clans created to win.

Just because alot of clans dont have the knowledge or the player base to mimic these strategies, they label them exploits...

Its a disservice to the players who worked hard so thier clan can win.

11. Pwars is what your suggesting, I feel they should have an old style war. This makes it fun as well

12. However it will be exploited so maybe not

13. The players killed round wars, with there selfish desire to win. Until we Make gh/sh a dirty build they aint ever comin back. or the devs build a new algorithm....at a long shot :lol:

14. Look at this war fix the matchup system first

15. lol selfish desire to win, why else war if not to win

16. I think what Foz was tryin to say, is that if you wanna win then beat the system, dont cry about it and throw it away.

17. I can see that, but remember it is a strategy, I may not like or agree with it, but it is one

18. Season 1 was not stacking clans it was a lot like indi wars. Like builds with almost like bfa fighting each other. strategy won wars not stacking. It's way more fun to war like builds than to try to war against huge lb mixed with bad builds to drop cs. That's why round wars failed and no longer get used. Clans stacked and now now one casts for those wars anymore

19. Well speaking from a completely fun loving, even conpetitive aspect, stacking kills the game, but from a strategic standpoint, stacking is the most surefire method. Since its a game, I agree, stacking is destroying ee

20. Yupp S1 was the best. We were a family back then.