ZG first generation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *_ASLAND_ (01), Dec 10, 2014.

1. ZG FIRST GENERATION

The war rages on. The skills have improved, the Warriors March along their leaders, the spies have fooled many of our enemies. Though we are not alone. ZG needs us, all of us to take part of the most strongest family, ZGFG.

Rules

As many of you know, sacrifice must be done for the greater good. You many find it hard at first but, rest assured, it will always pay off

must be 18 and older to Apply
    6 mill Atk, 4 mill spies (combined)
    show respect to ZG staff
    be active by proving your strength in our days of aid
    *loyalty will be tested

** WARNING: ZG first generation is not responsible for you after you set off into the world and out of the family. Once you leave us, you're on your own

As long as the revelations of evil brings chaos, ZGFG and its fellow family members shall not fall. Join us and take part of history as we embrace our enemies in kingdoms at war!

[​IMG]

2. Full support 

3. Great clan, great ppl, lots of learning! Full support to ZG First Generation 

4. Full support

༺Ž̸λŦŤ☠ᏩཇསཇཧᎥཧ༻

Grate family to be in

5. Trust me guys you will not regret this at all

6. Great job 

7. ️ Support ️

8. Support! Come join our family! :lol: :lol:

9. Support come be part of the fam nice job btw asland

10. Nice thread ️ Great clan you'll love it here!

Support

11. Great job support WFTT 

12. Thank you guys for all the support.

You see Kaw members? How can you refuse a clan as awesome as this one? They are family and they have my back. Thank you ZG!

13. I don't want to be this person, but I'm going to be this person. The only people supporting this clan are people already in it or members of ZAFT. I've not seen any outside support...so only having members supporting the clan does not make your claim of, "a clan as awesome as this one" credible.

Have a fruity day!

14. Well aren't you just a ray full of sunshine? The support comes from the heart of the people who care, family or not. So yeah thank you ZG for supporting this post because they are family.

15. Support

16. @asl why have a clan recruitent thread when y'all had already posted one 12days ago why not bump that particular thread?.

17. Hey you know what they say; the more the merrier! 

18. Great job support to a great family 

Any troll with a problem plz speak in my news feed 

19. Support 

20. Ummm what's with the multiple posts?