-_HoTTy_-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seeing as you all love roni so much, I would appreciate her timezone.

2. Somewheres in the UK, last I cared enough to think about it.

3. Nope not all. You've just left so little to imagination *ahem* that I'm surprised slut isn't tatted across your forehead.

4. Some basement in the UK.

5. deni it was a impossible probability that youd retire for good and stay gone.looking good with them stats deni . it matches you perfectly being at the bottom of the ladder and having to work your way back up

6. I wouldn't have to work. I'd sit pretty in my usual go-to HTE clan and make those stats up easily. I don't want my stats. I don't want to grow. Mostly inactive. But I'm texted when I'm mention, and I won't take ******** without fighting back.

7. Are you sure it's from the UK? It's 3am there at the moment. Maybe it's on crack.

8. You're right. Should really make it my next name, if I decide to name change.

9. Fair request, post removed.

10. justice, change your post.

11. For a month at 16. But let's try to keep it moderately KaW related. Wouldnt want someone kicked for derail. 

12. What relevance does that have here?

13. She has a lovely son, a smart little cutey. She is trying hard to raise him, props for her for not giving up the kid, and accepting the responsibility of raising a child so young.

14. And.....derailed 

15. I thought they were talking about who the biggest whore was.

16. So kids = sluts?

17. Then why didn't your name come up?

18. Aren't you the dumbass who was inactive for a year, came back, made a retarded comment and then got strip farmed back in to inactivity?

19. That's a good question, I am indeed the biggest whore in KaW.
    Sorry guys, from now on I'll keep my legs closed.

20. you sure opened up for my alt easily enough, justice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.