Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. i'm trying to decide on my final build. getting to the point where i can't ignore it any longer without making expensive changes.

2. You may stack 2 different types of chests yes.
    Normal + Gold adds 300 but Gold + Gold will only add 200.

What exactly is your current bonus from... looks to be a normal crux chest in which you can only add the gold chest to be +300% plunder.

3. I didn't get the bonus I have right now from a chest. I got it as a reward from the crux crate when opening it.

4. o_O Oh

Didnt even know that was a drop. In that case you should be able to get a 400% plunder bonus

5. Imo more sdt, less spy attack. At this range, spies will **** you up despite how hard you try.

Sdt. **** ton of bfa.

Personally I dont like hybrids but thats just me

6. How do you make a forum wall me how to.

7. It's really dependant on what you want to do, be it ebs, ee, or osw.

For ebs there's no need for any towers

EE requires both adt and SDT

Osw it's best to have tons of sdt to prevent easy strips

8. It's doubtful that the 100% crux chest will stack with the spell you got, I wouldn't try it due to it may just reset the timer to 2hrs

9. How much Spy Defence Potions (SDP) do I need as a Hansel in case of an OSW? Thanks

10. 20K :geek:

11. As part of SE, minimum 15k.

12. Honestly... you have no allies to get stripped of, you aren't a very attractive target to get a lot of assa/steal attention during an osw. You won't need more than 1-5k sdps to begin with.

As you are part of an osw clan, refer to its exigencies concerning pots in preparation of osws.

I would suggest you to prioritize spyatt pots after having an initial amount of 1k pots (sdp, ap, do, sap).

13. For how long your OSW would be? Are you active enough? And who is your opponent? I usually don't suggest people to buy any SDP since it would burnt so fast only with few hits.

14. What do you need to enter the leaderboard?

15. a lot of real life money.

16. Applying for moderator

17. Which leaderboard?

Overall needs quite a few things
    Allies needs about 16m cs in allies
    Value requires at least 4t cost price
    Battles won requires over 200k

I'm not exactly sure how overall is worked, but being on the allies and battles won LB makes it easier

18. To get on the valuable LB you only need a hire price of around 2t.

Allies roughly a 1.2-1.3t attk build should do it. Battle wins is closer to 230k now.

19. 2.25 tril will put you at 5,641 on the value board.

and i am 8,231 on the strongest, if that helps.

oh and 205,000 wins will not get you ranked on that board.

20. Where do we find the scores for black vs purple? (Idk what its called)